AIA Vitality wants to be with you every step of your wellness journey. To help you keep track of your progress on the go, we’ve created this mobile app. You can use this app to log your daily food intake, track your workouts, calculate your calorie budget, submit your health check results and even monitor your weight and BMI.
What’s more, if you are an AIA Vitality member, you can track your AIA Vitality Status while you earn AIA Vitality Points for logging your food, recording workouts and uploading health check results.
Here’s the range of AIA Vitality tools which you can use to track your way to a healthier you:
• Record workouts: earn AIA Vitality Points for tracking your running, walking, biking and more using your phone’s GPS . It remembers your preferred routes and also allows you to save them as favourites. Monitor your speed, pace, distance, time and calories as you record each workout
• Calorie budget: View your daily Calorie budget, how many calories you’ve consumed, burned and have remaining
• Log a workout: You can record your workouts, enter self-reported information of your exercise sessions manually to track your calories burned
• Log a food: Search for and enter each food and beverage that you consume over the course of a day and get nutritional analysis (energy and macronutrients) of foods selected
• Weight tracker: Monitor your weight over time
• BMI calculator: Calculate your body mass index and compare against standard ranges to assess whether you are overweight, underweight, or normal weight
• Calories burned calculator: Calculate the calories burned during a workout. This includes activities such as walking, biking, swimming, and cycling.
• Health and Fitness Assessments – You will now be able to submit your health results, dental and vaccinations via the mobile App to earn AIA Vitality Points.
• AIA Vitality Membership Card – get the information on your membership card on your App.
• Find your provider – find information on the locations and contact details of various partners on the app.
• Speed improvements
• Link your fitness device (e.g. Fitbit, Garmin and Polar) or free app (e.g. Moves and Apple Health) to AIA Vitality to earn points when you exercise
Make your journey to better health easier and more enjoyable with AIA Vitality, the science-backed wellness programme that rewards you for getting healthier!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Ratings and Reviews
Bad service and ridiculous
Have been using Aia with my Apple health and mifit for awhile and they have been having syncing problem even before my mifit and I have to call them monthly to clock my points because this app simply can’t sync lol (my steps was synced to my Apple health, healthy365 from my mifit btw, it was just AIA app that couldn’t) despite the effort to call in every week to make sure steps are clocked, points are given so that my team members won’t be affected, their customer service officer told me in future they cannot adjust the points for me anymore because I’m using a third party device to sync to Apple health like ok deh ur it is having problem ok it’s fine and right now u don’t allow me to sync in despite me emailing u screenshot every week and that my Apple health have perfectly clocked every steps except your stupid app? And hey your customer service officer isn’t doing a great job either, she seems to not know or sure bout what she is talking bout which it frustrates me, please do something bout ur service if ur app cannot keep it up ok.
Terrible, terrible app
For an app and system that basically relies on syncing steps and exercise info for customers to gain rewards, this app certainly does not do its job. There are SO many apps out there which can pull your steps and health data from Apple Health, Fitbit etc almost immediately, but AIA Vitality app seems to require a whole day (or more) just to do the same.
I’m so sick of clocking steps only to not have it recorded, and then having to email to point it out, and usually only getting the points a few weeks in retrospect.
Come on AIA, this is a great service you’re providing but your app really needs to STEP up its game. All we are asking for is proper syncing so that we as customers are given our due rewards for our effort. Thank you!
Login problem every time you exit the app. It will automatically log you out even when you activate the remember me button. When you try to log in again it will give you an error message “error occured during login”. An AIA consultant advised me to uninstall the app and re-install again every time I’m facing this error message. Common man, don’t you have better solution than this?
Another problem with this app is syncing with my apple health. I’m not having this problem with all the app synced with my apple health except AIA app.
Do something about it guys, it’s kinda frustrating !
- AIA SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED
- 33.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Vitality International Services Asia PTE. LTD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.