AIG is proud to introduce AIG On the Go: The Intelligent Driving App for Singapore.
AIG On the Go will score your driving performance every time you are behind the wheel and based on your score, offer you up to 15% off your AIG vehicle insurance premium. Using telematics, measure your driving ability against a range of factors such as acceleration, braking, cornering and speed limits which will empower you to be a better and safer driver.
You can also benchmark your driving skills by participating in fun contests where you can compete against other driving enthusiasts in Singapore and stand a chance to win amazing prizes!
New Discount Structure
New Scratcher for Mystery Rewards
Improved Trip Recording Feature
Ratings and Reviews
Inaccurate speed limits at various locations
The app used to be very fun to use, but recently the speed limits in their database have become inaccurate. For example, they set the speed limit for a highway flyover to be 50km/h, even though there is a speed limit sign on the actual road saying 70km/h. The app will conclude that you are doing excessive speeding and you get a low score.
They also set the merging speed from slip roads into expressway as 40km/h, which is also impractical. It is dangerous to merge into the expressway at such a low speed. Again it will regard that you are speeding excessively if you hit 60km/h in the above situation.
There is even a normal road with 3 lanes that is set to have a speed limit of 15km/h in their database.
Hi Wilson, thank you for your feedback. Speed limits may be affected due to GPS signals being lost due to various reasons: driving in area with high density of tall buildings, entering underground garage/tunnel/area, bad reception, device issues with location services, etc.
We can adjust the exact spots when you leave a feedback on the specific points of the trip on the app itself. Steps to follow to adjust: My Trips > Map > Select the point > Report Problem
How to let it auto run in background when I drive without opening the app and click “start driving”?
How to let it auto run in background when I drive without opening the app and click “start driving”? I used NTUC insurance app Drivo Master, it can auto start when I drive, I no need to open the app and let it run in background!
Hi Liu Yue, thank you for clarifying your query with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
High battery consumption
This app is consuming lots of battery. Furthermore, even running at background with the screen locked to save back light, still making very hot on my iPhone.. 😢...
Hi Nkboy9, please kindly let us know your phone model and mobile app version on email@example.com and we will be able to help you investigate and check out the reason.
- American International Group, Inc.
- 110.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Gambling and Contests
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © American International Group Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.