Anime Studio Debut
By Smith Micro Software, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
***This version of Anime Studio Debut supports OS X versions below 10.9. For those running OS X 10.9 and above, Anime Studio Debut 11 is recommended.***
***Thank you for your interest in Anime Studio Debut, should you have any questions or comments feel free to contact us through the support button on the right.***
Bring your imagination to life! Anime Studio is your complete animation program for creating 2D movies, cartoons, anime or cut out animations. Create your own desktop animated shorts, or use it to produce animations for film, video or streaming over the web. Get started quickly with the Beginner’s Mode. Create your own custom characters using the built-in Character Wizard and convert your existing paper drawings into ready-to-animate vector images with one click. Draw your own artwork using built-in brushes, import digital photos, add sound and video, and choose from pre-designed characters or create your own and make them talk using integrated lip-synching. The revolutionary bone rigging system makes animating fast and an efficient alternative to tedious frame-by-frame animation.
√ Create Your Own Art or Import Ready-to-Go Content
With loads of included content, you'll be creating your own cartoons in no time. Anime Studio has everything you need to get started fast, with endless possibilities of customizable characters, hundreds of props, scenery, backgrounds and more.
√ It's the Lowest Cost Way to Learn Animation
If you've ever been interested in animation, but can't afford to spend an arm and a leg on expensive software and content, Anime Studio Debut is the perfect product for you.
√ Create Custom Characters in Seconds
Anime Studio's new Character Wizard makes creating your own characters a snap. Create endless possibilities of characters in seconds. From cut-out to jib jab to Anime, this powerful toolset has the variety you need to keep your animations fresh
√ Bring Your Artwork to Life with Automatic Image Tracing!
Bring your sketches and photos to life with Anime Studio's new Automatic Image Tracing tool. Just import a scanned image or photograph, select "Trace Image", and your art instantly becomes editable within Anime Studio!
√ Animate Quickly With Bones
Once you've created your characters, you can use Anime Studio's bone tools to animate them. Just click-and-drag to overlay a skeleton onto your characters, then move the bones to animate in seconds.
√ Easily Make Characters Talk with Automatic Lip Syncing
You can easily make characters talk with Anime Studio's lip syncing feature. Instantly record sound clips within Anime Studio, or import existing sound files to bring your animations to life.
√ Learn Animation Basics with In-App Help Files
The included videos and sample files help you maximize Anime Studio's powerful features and get you animating right away. There is also a comprehensive User Guide and Quick Start Guide included with Anime Studio.
√ Training Videos & Tutorials Expand Your Skills
For the newest users, Anime Studio Debut includes video tutorials to help get you started. There are also lots of videos and tutorials available online.
√ Get Anime Studio Debut Today!
• Create complex shapes and sketch in any style with enhanced drawing tools
• Apply a cut-out style effect to any character or object
• Beginner's Mode helps you start animating right away
• Incorporate sound clips with integrated audio recording and automatic lip-syncing
• Combine your animation with audio and video elements
• Apply cartoon effects to any image or video
• Integrate special effects such as motion blur and shadows
• Track, zoom and roll the camera
• Access the Content Library for hundreds of ready-to-use characters, props, scenes and more
• Pen tablet support simulates drawing on paper
• Built-in tutorials and sample files get you up and running quickly
• Import Quicktime®, AVI or MPEG-4 video
• Export your animations in SWF, AVI or MOV format
What's New in Version 8.2.2
• Updated Character Wizard lets you design your own ready-to-animate characters complete with walk cycles, expressions and more.
• Enhanced Drawing Tools allow you to create complex shapes quickly by eliminating the need for precise drawing and gives you the freedom to sketch as you desire.
• Wacom Multi-Touch support allows you to use Wacom’s new generation touch tablets with Anime Studio.
• Smart Tool Palette provides a less cluttered interface and combines specific tools.
• Workflow improvements to repetitive tasks will help user productivity.
• The Text Input Enhancement allows for greater flexibility in specifying font, line width, color, kerning, and more.
• Use built-in Word Balloons in your animations.
• Undo/Redo Enhancement allows undo/redo of layers now too.
• Key Frame Hold Duration allows you to hold the duration of a particular key frame as long as you want.
• Assign colors to layers in the layers palette, helping you keep track of layers that relate to each other in some way.
• Assign colors to keyframes in the timeline, to help keep track of animation sequences that relate to each other.
• Updated documentation and tutorials gets users started faster.
- S$ 44.98
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: 17 January 2013
- Version: 8.2.2
- Size: 211 MB
- Languages: English, German, Spanish
- Developer: Smith Micro Software, Inc.
- © Copyright (c) 1999 - 2011 Smith Micro Software, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later