By Paul Solt
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Breed images like animals using math and art!
Create, view, and mix artwork without any brushes or traditional fine art skills. Psychedelic, abstract artwork can be generated in seconds with the touch of a finger. Design images using your style.
Artwork Evolution simulates evolution using images that can breed together to create new visual lifeforms. Each image contains digital DNA, which describes how to draw an image. Every time images are evolved or mutated the DNA is modified to vary the colors, structures, and forms.
• Twitter @ArtworkEvolve
• Play: Tap, rotate, and flick images on your virtual coffee table
• Evolve: Drag and drop images to evolve new artwork on your coffee table
• Build: Mix abstract images together and build your art collection
• Save/Delete: Store and manage images in the My Saved Album for future breeding
• HD Wallpapers: Render high-resolution wallpapers
• Share: Email friends and family artwork that you design
• Images will automatically slide onto the table
• Drag and drop 2-4 images into the Evolve box to mix images together
• When the Evolve box is empty, Top Rated images will slide onto the table
• When images are in the Evolve box, new children images will slide onto the table
• Flick images off the table to make space for new images
• Tap an image to show options
• Add images from your My Saved Album directly to the table
• ”Artwork Evolution is an app you’re going to get a real kick out of if you enjoy creating abstract art but don’t have any actual artistic skills. Whether you want to create art for art’s sake, or for iDevice wallpapers, you’ll be able to make something beautiful with this app. This app is really quite unique.” - AppAdvice.com
Contact support@ArtworkEvolution.com with feedback or questions.
What's New in Version 2.0
Updated for iOS 7.0
1. Added iPhone 5 Support
2. Added iPad Air Support
3. New images added to Top Rated
- S$ 4.48
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 17 March 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 31.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Paul Solt
- © 2014 Paul Solt
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.