Ascension: Deckbuilding Game
By Asmodee Digital
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
**War of Shadows Expansion Now Available!**
A new darkness seeps into New Vigil from the Void, intent on restoring despair and desolation to a world that has forgotten it.
The four factions recall their veteran heroes and reawaken the great war machines of the past, as they plan their first in the chaotic ebb and flow of light and dark.
The War of Shadows has begun!
* New dual-cost Heroes and Constructs require players to use both resources to acquire them, but have incredible power!
* As the balance between Light and Dark shifts, cards gain additional powers depending on whether it’s Night or Day!
* Playable as a stand-alone 1-4 player game, or combine with other Ascension games!
Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer, is the first officially licensed deck building card game for iOS. Play alone or with friends to battle against the Fallen One for honor and victory. Conceived and designed by three Magic: The Gathering tournament champions, Ascension will provide hours of engaging and strategic game play for enthusiast and experienced gamers alike.
2011 Golden Geek award winner (Best Mobile/Handheld Game)
Pocket Gamer Bronze Award 2011
Dice Tower Awards Awards: Best Digital Boardgame
iOS Board Game of the Year -2011
iPad Boardgame of the Year - 2011
Best Interface and Graphic Design - 2011
Best Online Multiplayer - 2011
• Universal Application: Play on iPhone, iPod, iPad, iPad Mini, and iPad Air running iOS 5 and up for free.
• 1st officially licensed deck building game for iPhone and iPad.
• Full asynchronous support for multiplayer online games.
• Play against multiple A.I. opponents using varied strategies.
• Introductory tutorial to teach you how to play.
• Enhanced visual optimization for iPhones and iPads using high resolution graphics designed for the retina display
Also by Playdek:
• Twilight Struggle
• D&D Lords of Waterdeep
• Summoner Wars
• Tanto Cuore
• Food Fight iOS
• Penny Arcade The Game: Gamers vs Evil
• Can’t Stop
What's New in Version 1.13.1
Fixed an issue where effects that referenced a card's cost weren't handling dual cost cards correctly.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 16 March 2017
- Version: 1.13.1
- Size: 217 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Asmodee Digital
- © Playdek 2011, Gary Games 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Return of the Fallen expansionS$ 2.98
- Storm of Souls expansionS$ 4.48
- Promo Pack 1S$ 1.48
- Bundle 1S$ 6.98
- Immortal Heroes expansionS$ 2.98
- Rise of VigilS$ 2.98
- Darkness Unleashed expansionS$ 4.48
- Realms Unraveled expansionS$ 4.48
- Ascension Promo Cards - Pack 4S$ 1.48
- Dawn of ChampionsS$ 5.98