Batch Image Converter
By Fangcheng Yin
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
◆◆◆Time Limited Special Offer (reg. $9.99 USD)◆◆◆
Batch Image Converter is an application that allows you to convert one image format to another format in batches. Batch Image Converter can convert among BMP, JPG, PNG, TIFF and GIF. Batch Image Converter can also batch resize the output files.
Batch Image Converter allows you to convert images into any standard image format. It can help you resize the images into specified sizes. All this can be done in single or batch mode.
Batch Image Converter can happily convert an entire folder of images from one format to another even if there are hundreds of pictures in that folder. It is a simple-to-use and time-saving application by helping you to convert batches of images at the same time.
1. Drag & Drop to import pictures into the file list.
2. Support a number of image file formats including popular ones like BMP, JPG, PNG, TIFF and GIF.
3. Change output settings by adding prefix or suffix on the name of the image file.
4. Scale the files by changing its width and height.
allow you to convert multiple png or jpg files into one multi-page tiff file.
◆◆◆Bug Fix & Feature Request ◆◆◆
If you have any problem, please email us at email@example.com
We will fix bugs and add features for you as soon as possible.
What's New in Version 1.04
- S$ 4.48
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: 26 December 2013
- Version: 1.04
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Fangcheng Yin
- © 2012 CokeSoft Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later