Beat the Boss 2 (17+)
By Game Hive Corp.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Boss is back and ready to make your life a living hell. But you're not the same good guy taking order anymore. You've been granted the power to take sweet vengeance on this tyrannical boss. Backed by an arsenal of dangerous weapons, Beat the Boss with magical forces, lethal guns and deadly blades. Let him PAY THE PRICE of messing with the wrong guy.
Beat the Boss 2 is the highly anticipated sequel to the original title. With 50 million downloads to date; it strives to better what made the first one a hit in every possible way. The simple controls remain the same but it offers new art, weapons, stages, sound effects, and enhanced gameplay. This is not a good game; it’s a freaking awesome one! Why?
- Laugh your face off funny: These aren't jokes for your grandma.
- Physics Simulated: Get a satisfying reaction to all your intense beating
- Premium Weapons: 80+ all new skull cracking, bone breaking, nerve-racking weapons.
- New Town Map: 7 interactive stages, each with their own bosses and secrets to discover.
- New way to play: Funny player objectives and premium rewards.
What's New in Version 2.9.0
- bug fixes
Good, until you realize...
Edit: the recent update supposedly fixed bugs, but it just added another—it is now impossible to do the daily free "pirate ship" mini game, as the game doesn't recognize that it is connected to the internet, even if the Wi-Fi connection is strong. This needs fixing. Now, on to the review.
...that the legendary parts for weapons are impossible to get without spending a massive amount of money. This is what happens if game developers leave rare items to chance—half of the time the RNG will end up rigged. Not once have I ever gotten a legendary weapon part from the "free plays". There will come a point where the game just gets stale, because you have everything except for a select few weapons that are impossible to get. Also, must I mention that the very last quest requires one such weapon? Yeah. A "pay to complete" quest. Completionists beware. Also, I must mention—this game hasn't updated in ages. Why? Because the developer got greedier and decided to make more and more sequels, all filled with the same RNG rubbish. The popularity of this game turned it into a moneymaking ploy. Do not download.
- S$ 1.48
- Category: Games
- Updated: 18 July 2017
- Version: 2.9.0
- Size: 221 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Game Hive Corporation
- © 2014GameHiveCorporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 110 DiamondsS$ 1.48
- 2500 CoinsS$ 1.48
- 580 DiamondsS$ 6.98
- 14,000 CoinsS$ 6.98
- 65,000 CoinsS$ 28.98
- 2530 DiamondsS$ 28.98
- 1210 DiamondsS$ 14.98
- 15,500 DiamondsS$ 148.98
- 450,000 CoinsS$ 148.98
- 30,000 CoinsS$ 14.98