By 491X2 LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
My take on a biorhythm calculator/plotter.
I wanted one for my own personal use, and couldn't find one that I liked. There are a couple of different biorhythm programs out in the store. Some are more "ornate". Others are more "verbose". Most are definitely more expensive!
But I'm a "less is more" kind of guy. This particular app is for those who are share a similar bent. What it lacks in garish color - it tries to make up in functionality.
I think it has a rather distinctive look and feel that sets it apart from the others (for better or worse). No multi-step wizard-like interface. You interact with the application through the tab bar at the bottom and by tapping on the main graph. Simple, clean, direct.
Here's a quick synopsis on the theory. When numbers are positive (above the horizontal line in the middle of the graph) - a particular attribute is working for you. When they're negative (below the horizontal line in the middle of the graph) - a particular attribute is not working for you. When the line is hanging around the middle of the chart be careful - these are transition days. Transitions are messy.
You either believe such things carry some weight or you don't. If you don't - don't download the app - you're just setting yourself up for disappointment. Life's too short.
• It support multiple users.
• There's no pseudo-prose - I'm a visual and numbers kind of guy.
• It supports 3 different scales - pinch and un-pinch.
• You can target a selected date way into the future or way into the past - it's not locked on to the current day.
There are some other features - download the app and try it out if your curious - you can always delete it afterwards :) - although, of course, I'd rather you didn't.
I'd like to thank Glyphish for the icons - saved me a lot of effort and they're very nicely done.
What's New in Version 3.5
• Second attempt to fix issues with iOS 3.1.2.
• Changed code that was serving ads.
Please address any and all problems to help@491X2.com.
Thanks for all those souls who offered kind words of feedback and encouragement. I'm grateful for your understanding and patience.
• Attempt to fix issues with iOS 3.1.2.
• Updated ad SDK to latest version. Please address any and all problems to help@491X2.com.
• New large and program icons. Woo-hoo! It only took a year plus! That's what happens when you have no artistic ability at all :). Maybe now our little app will get some more respect from all the other biorhythm apps :).
• Added the Intuitive cycle.
• Re-layed out the User List screen to increase the font size and allow for more space between the Add, Delete and Chart buttons.
• Somebody requested the ability to "save maybe up to 4 birth dates, so that I don't have to keep resetting all the dials".
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 22 October 2010
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: 491X2 LLC
- © 2009 491X2 LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.