BMJ (British Medical Journal)
By BMJ Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The BMJ iPad app brings you the best from The BMJ in print and online, including the latest research, education, news, views, audio, video, and blogs. Read our FAQs at BMJ Support link below.
- The best from The BMJ's education, news, and views channels
- Easy to read one page summaries of research papers
- Embedded audio, video, and infographics
- Links to latest article responses
- A search of all iPad journal content
Download the shell BMJ app and access a free sample copy of The BMJ iPad version. A subscription to The BMJ on the iPad costs £10.49. This provides you with instant access to the current issue plus the 3 subsequent issues. You can also buy the current or past issues at the single issue price of £3.99.
Free to BMA members. Follow the support link below for full information.
The BMJ is the flagship journal of BMJ with a vision to help doctors make better decisions. Published since 1840, The BMJ is available in print weekly and updated daily online at thebmj.com. The BMJ was the first general medical journal to have a website and launch an iPad edition.
If you experience any other problems accessing your issues, please email customer support on firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.0
Improved iOS 8 design
Notes and bookmarks
More UK and international news
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 02 January 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: BMJ Publishing Group Limited
- © BMJ Publishing Group Ltd 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 month BMJ SubscriptionS$ 17.98
- 4 weeks subscriptionS$ 17.98
- 26 July 2014, Vol 349, Iss7968S$ 5.98
- 25 January 2014, Vol 347, Iss7942S$ 5.98
- 11 January 2014, Vol 348, Iss7940S$ 5.98
- 27 April 2013, Vol 346, Iss7905S$ 5.98
- Mid-Staffs InquiryS$ 5.98
- 13 April 2013, Vol 346, Iss7903S$ 5.98
- 2 March 2013, Vol 346, Iss7897S$ 5.98
- 03 March 2012, Vol 344, Iss 7846S$ 5.98