Go for the K.O.!
Make Your Opponent See Stars!
Hey Kid, you think you have what it takes to reach the top and become the next great Boxing Star? Enter the world of Boxing, and seize it all! Rise from lowly street fights all the way up to become the World Champion! Arm yourself with custom gloves, hone your skills and Knock'em Out with a Mega Punch! Champions are made in the ring!
▶ Dip, duck, dodge, and weave to avoid your opponent's attacks and strike back with a perfect counter!
▶Train hard as your fighter progresses from the mean streets to the World Championships in Story Mode!
▶Meet and befriend all the wacky and wild characters of the boxing world!
▶Collect powerful custom gloves and combine them with powerful skills and gear to define your own fighting style!
▶Fight against other players in League mode to prove you're the best there ever was!
▶Use your winnings to pimp out your crib, drive a slick whip, and gather an entourage that will make your friends jealous, while also giving you sweet bonuses!
Enjoying Boxing Star? Learn more about the game!
•Tournament mode available
•Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Unfair matchups/Pay 2 win
If you looking for a fun game, all I can say is, this is a fun game. However, it is a fun game for RICH people. You have to spend real money in this game to get stronger. Without good gear, you just gonna get 2-3 hits KO by an opponent. Matching is unfair, most of the time I get matched up with veteran players who played the game longer than me and have superior/unique max upgraded items on them with max training. Within the 3 rounds is not even enough to win cause even if they hit you once, you’re gonna lose as their health will be higher than yours. The only way to get good is to either purchase gold to get loot boxes. Even if you did that, You gotta pray you get something good if not you just waste your money on useless crap. My take on this is, if you aren’t willing to spend money on this game, don’t even bother. You’re just gonna feel frustrated and angry cause 80% of the time you’re gonna lose without good gear and stats.
Developer Response ,
We regret to hear that you are not enjoying our game, Pyrororo. We will take note of your feedback and use it as reference for future improvements.
Is it stii fun?
Was very addictive game the first time i download it. I thought the progress and upgrade process of the gear and levelling up of the character to the match ups and type of boxer you want hour character to be was designed by the developer brilliantly.
However, not until the recently update on the game wherein there is a group/ bracket match. Aside from the league match and the rematch game, your character can still be fought in the group match. More matches means more chances to lose that may result your acquires “stars” to diminish which you need to accumulate in order to level up your boxer’s boxing skills.
Is the game fun? Yes but not after the recent update. Is it still competitive gaming? Well if you did not open the game for one day because of some stuffs that you need to do in the real world and when you open and saw that your character just lose 8-matches i guess your eagerness to improve your boxer just started to fade away 😂😂
Anyway still a good game. Dont need real cash to level up. But the recent update makes your boxer’s progress really, really, really slooooooowww
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback, denciokoy. We sincerely appreciate your suggestions to us, and we will consider this as we continue to improve our game. If you have any concerns or inquiries, feel free to contact our Customer Support team through this link. https://bit.ly/2A3XyhQ
I’m really enjoy it
Good game. I really enjoy it. I don’t think it’s pay to win game . It’s just take time. And most importantly it’s depend on how fast it’s ur reaction. Of course people who use a lot money sure gear up fast . But I’m not gonna pay more to gear up fast. I just wanto enjoy the fighting and gear up my stuff. Keep on climb up at league. Very fun ! A lot games make me get bore easily But boxing star? I already stuck on this game a month . Haha. Just wanto share my thought . Thank for reading .
- Four Thirty Three
- 938.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 4:33 Creative Lab. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- 330 Gold S$ 6.98
- 60 Gold S$ 1.48
- Basic Starter Pack S$ 6.98
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.