By Consolidated Credit Counseling Services
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Budget Tool: A Finance App – Created by Consolidated Credit Counseling Services
Overview of Budget Tool
The Budget Tool is a money management application that tracks your total expenses and creates a simple to use budget to keep your personal finances in check. You can use the budget tool to find out if you are living within your financial means by comparing your current budget to recommended and ideal budgets. The budget tool allows you to track your spending and conveniently organize your budget in a visually appealing way, allowing you to easily track overspending in specific areas.
BUDGETING AND TRACKING YOUR FINANCES HAVE NEVER BEEN SO QUICK AND SIMPLE.
The Budget Tool provides six common categories with numerous sub-categories to make your organization simple. This lightweight app, gives you the ability to track your total expenses and generates a simple to understand graph of your overall spending. The app provides the ability to export spreadsheet compatible reports (.CSV) via email. This will allow you to view your monthly spending and keep track of all your finances on your computer. Most importantly it will allow you to create a backup for your financial records.
BUDGET TOOL WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH TIPS TO CUT SPENDING & SAVE MONEY
The Budget Tool was created by Consolidated Credit Counseling Services, Inc., a leader in credit counseling. They have worked many years to provide money saving tips and strategies to get finances back on track. The Budget Tool will provide consumer tips on how to save money and reduce overspending in various categories. This feature makes the Budget Tool stand out over the rest of the budget applications available.
Overview Of Budget Tool’s Features:
- Quick & Easy to use interface
- Export reports via email
- Pie charts for expense break-down
- Add/Edit/Delete expense entries
- Simple transaction and budget entry
- Highlighting of expenses over budget
- Backup important financial data
- Keeps track of spending in real-time
- Track total spending expenses simply
- Generate spending graphs for a visual overview of finances
- Compare current budget to recommended and ideal budgets
- Six common spending categories with numerous sub-categories
- Provides consumer tips on saving money and cutting spending
- Large numeric keypad for expense/income data entry
- Ability to save notes for each expense category
- Best feature of all: It is FREE!
About The Developer
Consolidated Credit Counseling Services, Inc., founded in the early 1990s, is an industry leader in providing credit counseling and debt management programs throughout the United States.
Our mission is to help families end financial crisis and solve money management problems through education and professional counseling.
Consolidated Credit is a member of the Better Business Bureau, the United States Chamber Of Commerce, The Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce, and the Association of Independent Consumer Credit Counseling Agencies.
What's New in Version 1.31
- Added Canada contact.