The Business Times for iPhone
By Singapore Press Holdings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Business Times: Intelligence at Work
Stay up to date with The Business Times for iPhone - the latest financial stories, local and global news that matters, and executive lifestyle trends.
Free users get:
- Full Breaking news
- Full Blog posts
- Daily Editor’s Choice stories in full
- Selected premium content in full
- Short summaries of other premium content
- Push notifications
Buy a subscription for full access to premium content, including:
- Print edition stories, with in-depth analysis and background
You may pick any of the following subscription plans:
BT Daily (6 days including weekend edition) Monthly Subscription
(auto-renewed monthly at US$32.99)
BT Daily (6 days including weekend edition) Weekly Subscription
(auto-renewed weekly at US$8.99)
SUBSCRIBER'S AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before end of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior of the end of the current period.
Current subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Have questions or feedback? E-mail us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 5.0.8
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
New in Version 3:
Version 3 has been rewritten from the ground up to be the most personal and powerful version of the BT iPhone app yet. We've improved existing features, and introduced brand new ones.
- Customisable menu: Drag and drop menu items to re-arrange the left menu panel. Your news, arranged your way.
- Bookmark sync between all BT apps: Mark stories to read later. Easily track favourite coverage.
- Navigate with gestures: Swipe left and right between sections; swipe up and down to read more stories. No more having to return to the left menu to change sections.
- Reading older stories no longer requires a trip to the right Archive panel (now removed). Simply keep swiping up within a section to read stories from previous days.
- A new home button (labelled "BT") takes you to the default / customised start page.
- Streamlined issue selection: Swipe left and right to select an e-paper issue to read from the 7-day archive, or tap on the bottom date bar.
- A tutorial walks you through Version 3's new features, and can be replayed at any time from Settings (located in the left menu).
- Easily sign up for our BT Breakfast Brief e-mail newsletter, free even for non-subscribers, delivered daily to your inbox.
Numerous fixes and improvements.
If you like the new version of the BT app, please consider leaving a 5-star rating to help us know we're getting things right.
And if you have any complaints or suggestions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can solve your problems and improve the app, instead of leaving a negative review. We want to hear from you.
- Category: News
- Updated: 01 December 2016
- Version: 5.0.8
- Size: 39.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Singapore Press Holdings
- © Singapore Press Holdings
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- BT Autorenewable SubscriptionS$ 47.98
- BT Autorenewable SubscriptionS$ 12.98