Calendar Color Picker
By VoidTech Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Since you cannot color code each event in the built-in Calendar app, why not instead create multiple calendars to categorize your events?
Choose whichever colors you want—from a palette of colors—for your calendars and their events.
• Manage calendars at the same time: edit calendar names, create and delete local or iCloud calendars.
• Supports all calendars added on the device, including iCloud, Exchange, Google, Facebook, Outlook, Yahoo, iCal, and CalDAV. (.ics is excluded for now.)
• Colors will update on your built-in Calendar app and other third party apps that sync with the built-in Calendar app.
Please note: This app is not a calendar. It assigns colors to calendars, and all the events within a calendar will share the same color. Use this app to create and color code different calendars for different areas of your life, then use the built-in calendar app or a third party calendar app to assign events to the color-coded calendars.
What's New in Version 2.1
- iOS 8 bug fixes
- iPhone 6 / 6 Plus optimizations
- 64-bit support
- S$ 2.98
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 03 February 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: VoidTech Inc.
- © 2011-2017 VoidTech Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.