By Grok Software Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Quickest and easiest access to traffic cameras ***
Try Toronto Traffic Demo for free
Calgary Traffic provides up to the minute access to webcams for major routes in the City of Calgary. Instantly view traffic conditions and avoid extensive delays enroute.
- Quickly and easily access the roadside camera images sourced from the City of Calgary Traveller Information System
- Includes all available webcams
- Customizable list camera images that you can scroll through quickly with a swipe of the finger
- "The most user friendly traffic app available" - Ed
Calgary Traffic view:
- Swipe left or right to scroll through the camera list
- Press the action icon to view the list
- Select a camera to view it
- Press 'Edit' to add/remove cameras
- Save, delete, and load preset lists with the buttons along the bottom
- Select a highway to see its list of cameras
- Check off the cameras to add to the Camera List
Crowchild Trail at: 24 Ave NW
4 Avenue at: 9 Street SW
Glenmore Trail at: 14 Street SW, Elbow Drive, Macleod Trail South, 1A Street SW
Macleod Trail South: Bannister (facing North), Bannister (facing South) , 149 Ave (facing North), 149 Ave (facing South), 16000 Block (facing North), 16000 Block (facing South), 162 Ave
Deerfoot Trail at: Memorial Drive, 17 Ave, 34 Ave, Peigan Trail, 47 Ave
Barlow at: 50 Ave
*** Is this app available for other cities?
- Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa
Visit the http://www.pavlidis.ca/software/iphone for a demo video and to leave comments
What's New in Version 1.4.1
- Update resolves issue with list loading
- Includes option to load an empty list
- S$ 5.98
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 03 November 2008
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Grok Software Ltd.
- © Pavlidis Consulting
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.