Carousell is a community marketplace that lets you Buy and Sell everything from fashion, clothes, accessories, beauty products, furniture, art, books, branded goods, cars, bikes, and antiques to houses.
+ Declutter your closet, room, or home of old stuff by putting them up for sale on Carousell - it's the best place to find a new home for your pre-loved items.
Are you a hoarder? Running out of storage space for new purchases?
• Create beautiful listings in 30 seconds to sell or shop from a massive online marketplace wherever, whenever.
• No listing fees, commissions, or extra charges... Its totally Free to buy and sell!
• Customised search with keywords for fast and easy shopping
• Chat with local and foreign sellers & buyers with a single tap
• Let go of your preloved and make money, while discovering great deals
• With Carousell Groups, you can buy and sell in interest groups, neighborhood groups, school groups and more! It’s more trusty and fun to buy and sell in a community that you and fellow members care about!
• Set up your very own mobile and web e-commerce store quickly and seamlessly – its as easy as posting on Instagram ;)
• Offerup your preloved items free up garage / storage space and make money at the same time
• Snap, List, Sell: free listings with up to 4 photos to sell your new and used / secondhand items + in-app editing features
• When listing something for sale, you can post it to multiple Carousell Groups to reach more buyers!
• Instantly share listings on Facebook Pages, Groups, and Timeline, Twitter and Instagram
• Raise the bar on your street cred by accumulating positive member feedback from other Carousellers
• Earn a verified badge to boost your credibility by connecting via Facebook and verifying your email
• Share beautiful promotional images, magically generated from your Carousell profile and listings, across all your social networks
• Effortless catalog-like browsing for unique items
• Great variety of secondhand branded goods like designer bags, shoes, makeup and beauty products, to watches and automobiles.
• Private Chat feature within the app to talk to sellers, to make an offer or buy the item, negotiate prices, or ask for more images
• Safe transactions with trusted sellers: Find out other users' experiences on any seller by checking out their member feedback
• Get the best deal or bargain in your neighbourhood or country across over 18 categories
• Sort items by Nearest, Recent, and Popular, and by Location
• Personalize your marketplace by following your favourite community members to get updates on new listings
Carousell is currently supported in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
> What people are saying about Carousell...
"Carousell is a great way to shop, trade, and let go of items. It definitely helps me to reduce the clutter at home. At the same time, your item can be passed on to buyers who would like to own them." — @xmeowmeowx
“We weren’t sure of how to go about selling our products and Carousell has offered a convenient and user-friendly platform for us to do the job” — @playfulsloth.com
“CAROUSELL IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME.” - @GANJADOLLXO
Learn about our upcoming updates & say hello:
Follow us on Instagram at @thecarousell
Shoppers have commonly searched for us under the names Carousel, Carou-sell, Snapsell and Snap Sell.
We've made it easier to select & specify your delivery method prices via mailing when you enable CarouPay!
Love being a part of our community? Rate us! Share your feedback with new users so we can grow our community further. Happy Carouselling!
Ratings and Reviews
Poor Customer Service, Poor App
My IP address was banned 3 months ago, because carousell claimed I had an “incomplete” transaction. I did not even know I had an incomplete transaction with anyone. I am a responsible seller, I mail all my orders on time and I only have positive reviews. I emailed carousell thrice, 3 months ago. I got a standard reply to all three emails saying “we are currently experiencing a high volume of enquiries,”. Such a good excuse. Till now, no thorough investigation has been done in order to unban my account for doing nothing wrong at all. The customer service is really poor. Carousell has a new HQ, shouldn’t the customer service be of a higher standard? I don’t think I am the only one who is receiving such poor customer service.
Another reason why you should not use this app is the massive number of replicas. Replica Bape, Supreme, Gucci, Balenciaga, etc. Selling counterfeit items is illegal. Are you (Carousell) supporting the actions of these sellers by allowing them to continuously sell counterfeits? It’s so easy to spot replicas. Gucci T-shirt for $30? Obvious replica. Bape T-shirt for $30? Obvious replicas. These people simply get these replicas off chinese websites for a few dollars and mark up the prices. Come on Carousell, do something about the replicas, do something about your poor customer service. I believe the company is better than this.
I am never using this app again, unless massive improvements have been made.
Hello Lucas, thank you for reaching out to us regarding this! We sincerely apologise for the negative experience you've had and have raised your case to the relevant team. They'll be assisting you via the existing email thread, thank you so much for your patience! :) –belle
Bugs & Bump Prices
Carousell recently rolled out a 1 day bump which costs almost as much as the 3 days bump used to be.... Not very nice ah. We used to be able to use 298 coins to get the 3 days bump, now it’s like 400+ something coins and the 1 day bump costs like 208 coins. Yes, SOME categories it’s 98coins. but how many people use those categories.
Quite sad that ads are overflowing and deleted listings come up after being deleted. And it’s frustrating to keep having to message them about it... Wish theres a function to just file about such bug instead of having to dig out the form and email to email them. Not very user friendly.
Also meeting alot of deadbuyers nowadays who dont bother making feedback despite asking them to... Not much traffic already as probably most of it goes to the paid users. And it is Not like I upload ugly listings or expensive listings... Carousell used to be better in the earlier days. I have to agree that there are alot of counterfeits and there are people who keeps spamming our inboxes with advertising thing to join some telegram group which is super annoying.
Hello Joyce! Thank you for leaving us this extensive list of feedback :)
Regarding the prices of our bumps, we noticed that more users are adopting the use of bumps to boost their listings in our marketplace. Hence, to continue bringing value to our users, we've decided to increase the prices so that listings continue to get the additional visibility that the users have paid for! Thank you so much for sharing your concerns with us and we'll take note of that :)
About the ads you're seeing, the frequency shouldn't be too high! If your search results ever gets cluttered by them, please take a screenshot and send it to us at http://caro.sl/contact-carousell for us to look into it.
Our engineers are working on a fix for the issue of deleted listings that are showing up as we speak! In the meantime, please let us know of your deleted listing titles at http://caro.sl/contact-carousell and we'll delete it for you manually! :)
We're sorry to hear about your negative experiences with dead buyers as well, and as a user myself, I completely understand the frustrations you're going through! Also, if you do spot any counterfeits or encounter any other spam accounts on our app, please help us by reporting it with the '•••' button at the top right hand corner of their listing/profile or write in to us with their usernames.
Hope this clarifies! :) –belle
Edit: 17 July
The bumps are appearing every few listings we search and it is very annoying that we see it every time instead of the items that we actually want to buy. They are taking up a huge part of the search and it in turn is making us take longer to find the items we want. They’re all over the place and instead of getting us more interested in the repeated listing products, it’s irritating us. The bumps and advertisements are not even related to the category we search in. For example, why is there a ‘toddler shirt’ bump and ‘property’ advertisement in the JPOP Category? They should be in their respective category and not in the wrong ones like JPOP. There should also be a limit to the amount of times it appears in the search and how many times the carouseller can buy this bump.
The advertisements are also extremely annoying. It’s a light click, which isn’t intentional and it immediately leads us to the advertisement’s website. Please reduce the advertisements/sensitivity of it so we don’t go to the website if we accidentally click it (which happens more than 5 times while scrolling honestly).
The groups are almost useless because people are taking advantage of it to post other stuff not related to it. For example, there are sandals & shoes listings inside an anime group. Please ban them from posting inside as it defeats the purpose of having a group. These people are clogging up the actual merchandise that is sold inside the group.
Hi there! Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We're sorry about your unpleasant browsing experience on our app. We'll take your feedback into consideration to improve the appropriate visibility of bumped listings! Alternatively, you may write in to us at http://caro.sl/contact-carousell about them for us to look into it :) Thanks for your patience! –belle
- Carousell Pte. Ltd.
- 154.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Indonesian, Malay, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Carousell
- In-App Purchases
- Get a 3-Day Bump S$ 2.98
- Carousell Coins S$ 2.98
- Carousell Coins S$ 14.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.