Carousell - Snap to Sell, Chat to Buy
By Carousell Pte. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Carousell is a community marketplace that lets you Buy and Sell everything from fashion, clothes, accessories, beauty products, furniture, art, books, branded goods, cars, bikes, and antiques to houses.
+ Declutter your closet, room, or home of old stuff by putting them up for sale on Carousell - it's the best place to find a new home for your pre-loved items.
Are you a hoarder? Running out of storage space for new purchases?
• Create beautiful listings in 30 seconds to sell or shop from a massive online marketplace wherever, whenever.
• No listing fees, commissions, or extra charges... Its totally Free to buy and sell!
• Customised search with keywords for fast and easy shopping
• Chat with local and foreign sellers & buyers with a single tap
• Let go of your preloved and make money, while discovering great deals
• With Carousell Groups, you can buy and sell in interest groups, neighbourhood groups, school groups and more! It’s more trusty and fun to buy and sell in a community that you and fellow members care about!
• Set up your very own mobile and web e-commerce store quickly and seamlessly – its as easy as posting on Instagram ;)
• Offerup your preloved items free up garage / storage space and make money at the same time
• Snap, List, Sell: free listings with up to 4 photos to sell your new and used / secondhand items + in-app editing features
• When listing something for sale, you can post it to multiple Carousell Groups to reach more buyers!
• Instantly share listings on Facebook Pages, Groups, and Timeline, Twitter and Instagram
• Raise the bar on your street cred by accumulating positive member feedback from other Carousellers
• Earn a verified badge to boost your credibility by connecting via Facebook and verifying your email
• Share beautiful promotional images, magically generated from your Carousell profile and listings, across all your social networks
• Effortless catalog-like browsing for unique items
• Great variety of secondhand branded goods like designer bags, shoes, makeup and beauty products, to watches and automobiles.
• Private Chat feature within the app to talk to sellers, to make an offer or buy the item, negotiate prices, or ask for more images
• Safe transactions with trusted sellers: Find out other users' experiences on any seller by checking out their member feedback
• Get the best deal or bargain in your neighbourhood or country across over 18 categories
• Sort items by Nearest, Recent, and Popular, and by Location
• Personalize your marketplace by following your favourite community members to get updates on new listings
> What people are saying about Carousell...
"Carousell is a great way to shop, trade, and let go of items. It definitely helps me to reduce the clutter at home. At the same time, your item can be passed on to buyers who would like to own them." — @xmeowmeowx
“We weren’t sure of how to go about selling our products and Carousell has offered a convenient and user-friendly platform for us to do the job” — @playfulsloth.com
“CAROUSELL IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME.” - @GANJADOLLXO
Learn about our upcoming updates & say hello:
Follow us on Instagram at @thecarousell
Shoppers have commonly searched for us under the names Carousel, Carou-sell, Snapsell and Snap Sell.
What's New in Version 2.17.0
We’ve made minor improvements and bug fixes!
Like it, love it? Leave us feedback and a rating to let us know! We're all ears for your suggestions on how to improve, so if you've got any (or even if you just want to say hi!), drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Carouselling!
From Promising to Lousy... It's just... bad
Used to be promising, but it got bad, mainly for two things:
1) Network problem. This app keeps having network problem, that messages got lost. I was arranging for meet up with buyers, but i kept getting network error. In the end, buyers got frustrated that i did not respond. Even when messages seem to have gotten through, they were not, in fact, messages disappeared; i told buyers i would meet them, but that did not get through; i told buyers where to meet, that did not get through. And in the end, i got bad reviews.
2) Carousell changes their policy but does not inform you, and they deactivate your account as they please. It takes alot of effort and convincing to re-activate your account, but trust me, it's not worth it. Carousells does not value their buyers or sellers
Lags sometimes when loading pages and messages.
I suggest introducing a function where you can log in to several accounts at once or at least allow us to classify our listings into distinct folders. Eg, some of us sell a mixture of POs, used stuff and art commissions and is rlly untidy if all is cluttered at our listings. Hence i often use separate accounts for various items and services. Please consider. Thanks
A lifesaver for people in financial distress
Thank you for developing this platform. I have no income due to terrible cancer expenses. At least through Carousell, I managed to meet some kind souls who were very considerate and willing to help to buy over some of my beloved belongings. Thank you everyone for your kind deeds.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: 09 January 2017
- Version: 2.17.0
- Size: 65.6 MB
- Languages: English, Indonesian, Korean, Malay, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Carousell Pte. Ltd.
- © 2016 Carousell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.