Carousell - Snap to Sell, Chat to Buy
By Carousell Pte. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Carousell lets you Buy and Sell everything from fashion, clothes, accessories, beauty products, furniture, art, books, branded goods, cars, bikes, and antiques to houses.
+ Declutter your closet, room, or home of old stuff by putting them up for sale on Carousell now, it's the best place to find a new home for your pre-loved items.
Are you a hoarder? Running out of storage space for new purchases?
• Create beautiful listings in 30 seconds to sell or shop from a massive online marketplace wherever, whenever.
• No listing fees, commissions, or extra charges... Its totally Free to buy and sell!
• Customised search with keywords for fast and easy shopping
• Chat with local and foreign sellers & buyers with a single tap
• Make money by selling stuff and discover great deals
• Set up your very own mobile and web e-commerce store quickly and seamlessly – its as easy as posting on Instagram ;)
• Offerup your preloved items free up garage / storage space and make money at the same time
• Snap, List, Sell: free listings with up to 4 photos to sell your new and used / secondhand items + in-app editing features
• Instantly share listings on Facebook Pages, Groups, and Timeline, Twitter and Instagram
• Raise the bar on your street cred by accumulating positive member feedback from other Carousellers
• Earn a verified badge to boost your credibility by connecting via Facebook and verifying your email
• Share beautiful promotional images, magically generated from your Carousell profile and listings, across all your social networks
• Effortless catalog-like browsing for unique items
• Great variety of secondhand branded goods like designer bags, shoes, makeup and beauty products, to watches and automobiles.
• Private Chat feature within the app to talk to sellers, to make an offer or buy the item, negotiate prices, or ask for more images
• Safe transactions with trusted sellers: Find out other users' experiences on any seller by checking out their member feedback
• Get the best deal or bargain in your neighbourhood or country across over 18 categories
• Sort items by Nearest, Recent, and Popular, and by Location
• Personalize your marketplace by following your favourite community members to get updates on new listings
> What people are saying about Carousell...
"Carousell is a great way to shop, trade, and sell items. It definitely helps me to reduce the clutter at home. At the same time, your item can be passed on to buyers who would like to own them." — xmeowmeowx
“We weren’t sure of how to go about selling our products and Carousell has offered a convenient and user-friendly platform for us to do the job” — playfulsloth.com
“CAROUSELL IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME.” - GANJADOLLXO
Learn about our upcoming updates & say hello:
Follow us on Instagram at @thecarousell
Shoppers have commonly searched for us under the names Carousel, Carou-sell, Snapsell and Snap Sell.
What's New in Version 2.7.2
iOS 9 updates are here to help you buy and sell even quicker!
- Browsing your favourite categories is now quicker than ever with iOS Spotlight. Simply swipe down and type in your favourite categories such as ‘For Her’ or ‘Lifestyle Gadgets’. Tap them to start browsing fashion apparel and tech gadgets on Carousell immediately!
- Returning to your inbox messages is as simple as a quick search. Using iOS Spotlight, search for a particular word from your inbox message; it’ll bring you straight to your chat in the app!
- We now support universal links! This means you can now open product, profile and campus marketplace links directly in Carousell. Jump straight to the app for the best experience!
Not on iOS 9? We’ve got something for everyone too!
You can now access your inbox from wherever you are in the app, even when you are browsing!
Like it, love it? Leave us feedback and a rating to let us know! We're all ears for your suggestions on how to improve, so if you've got any (or even if you just want to say hi!), drop us a message at email@example.com. Happy Carouselling!
Needs more categories and functionality
This is my first time writing a review as I genuinely want to see improvements to an app I always use.
I wrote in months ago through email that there needs to be a category for watches but nothing has been done. It is evident that there are many watch affectionates on Carousell and I think I speak for them when I say I that we do not want to be looking through shirts and pants in the "for him" section when we just want to browse through watches. I understand that you guys have added a banner at the top for watches but I don't even see my own watches there and when I filter to see the most recent, 2 days ago is the most recent I see which definitely cannot be the case.
Another gripe I have is not being able to post multiple photos at once. I think everyone finds it annoying to have to post photos one by one. Companies like WhatsApp have identified that and added that function. Hell, even Shopee has that function and if you guys want to stay ahead of the race, you have to add that into your app.
Super cool app!
Love this app and all the users that I have spoken with so far! Love the very fact that most people have positive feedback and good reviews!
As this is my first time buying and selling things online, I am quite happy with the fact that logging in does not need so much trouble, and I personally find it more trustable!
Though, it will be great to have more categories as some that I have visited have mixed up items. But still, it is definitely a great app for online shopping!
User friendly but lack of options
It's good if you have a few items to list because it's easy and fast for user to scroll and patronage online but when your listing goes above a certain number
Categories should be allocated, with a user specific search engine provided to prevent cluttering of items randomly to shoppers face
The feedback and sold function should not be only be conditioned to "offer and close sale" but also for setting of dates and appointments to keep aware of bad habits dealer - late, last min decision maker and appt changer etc