Catch the Aliens
By PaniPuri Soft
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Don’t just run. Strategize!!!
Played Fire and Ice when young? Relive your childhood by playing it with 7 aliens! Free!
Capture mischievous aliens in the world’s first playground-tag-ai space adventure.
The space station IND-1508 has detected strange activity. Mischievous harmless aliens have mistakenly been teleported on-board. Play to capture and teleport all aliens back to their planets. 7 different alien species with 7 unique characteristics.
Aki: Cute and cuddly Aki is almost harmless.
Bolt: Swift and speedy Bolt needs a chase.
Drako: Spitty and smart Drako shoots. You need some skills to tackle the spits.
Keedi: Insect like Keedi has lizard like regeneration.
TikTik: Powerful and timed TikTik needs to be handled with care.
Spook: Get ready to be surprised. Spook can become visible and invisible.
Mogambo: The Boss and also the one who will confuse you.
The game is inspired from the fire & ice playground game. This game is also known by different names in different parts of the world. Some of its variants and names are fire and ice, tag, tip you are it, tig, duck duck goose, chain tag, last tag, freeze tag etc etc.
In the playground version, one player (seeker) is selected to capture all the other players. Any player touched by the seeker is required to freeze at his/her location and can no longer move. When all players are frozen by the seeker, the game ends. The game restarts when a new seeker is selected and continues in a similar fashion thereafter.
The twist lies in the humans being replaced by aliens with unique characteristics adding interesting game play elements.
The game has a unique gameplay in the way each level is completed. You need to be aggressive first, then defensive and then aggressive again. This cycle is repeated in every level. However, if you play the endless mode, the game requires constant readjustment of the strategy based on what aliens you see in the room. So the cycle becomes aggression, thought and aggression mixed with defence from time to time.
+ Casual Level-Based Mode: Play at your pace and get stars in all 50 levels.
+ Surprise Endless Mode: Play in a fast-paced mode and try to beat your friend’s score.
+ Seven different Aliens
+ Seven different Powers
+ Social integration
What's New in Version 1.9
Version 1.9 is here!
The biggest yet the SLIMMEST update.
- Joystick Control Added!! Now play with joystick or by tilting the device. Your call!
- Remove ads by asking a friend to install, simple!
- Accessibility improvements, control Sam with much more ease now
- New languages added. German, Spanish, French and Portuguese
- Brand new seeker character
- New fonts for much better readability
- Major Simplification pass done to the game.
- Difficulty increased and tweaked. Play the game we enjoy playing with the Artificial Intelligence in full swing. Brings back the soul of the game.
- Removed a lot of clutter.
- Removed time-consuming full-screen tutorials, all tutorials are in-game now
- Beautifully designed in-game arrow tutorial to help you glide through the beginning levels
- Removed game type selection screen to reduce number of taps to start game
- Removed a lot of levels, from 93 levels to just 55 levels now
- No star complexity, Removed protection and order stars. Only life star is the criterion for stars. Finish with all lives and get 3 stars.
- Store has been re-arranged for better user experience
- Prompt to remove ads periodically
- Removed the name ‘Training Floor’. New name is Floor 0. New in-game arrow tutorial ensures that you are mission-ready from the first level. No Training needed.
- In-game coins collection in level based mode!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 18 November 2014
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 75.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: PaniPuri Soft
- © PaniPuri Soft Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.