By köckritzdörrich GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A must have for the serious classic car rallye pilot & co-pilot with a passion to win. Classic car rallies are usually conducted as regularity rallies with so called "Special Stages" which require the pilot to drive a specific distance in a predefined time. Simple Special Stages comprise of just one sector (e.g. 100 meters in 10 seconds). However more serious rallies such as the Mille Miglia require you to master sets of complex, interlaced Special Stages or to maintain a predefined average speed across a stage.
ChronoMaster lets you master even the most complicated special-stages of a classic car rallye with ease and 1/100s of a second precision. Don’t get distracted by confusing interlaced stages, secret average speed controls, light-barriers and tubes.
ChronoMaster does what most expensive rallye-computers promise – at a fraction of the cost! And it is more intuitive to use on the iPad’s large & bright screen with a full graphical interface.
- Transfer all data of a day’s special stages from the roadbook to the iPad before the rallye starts
- Easy to use graphical interface to enter special stage data (time, distance, average speed)
- Full graphical representation of special stage, including individual/interlaced sectors, light-barriers, tubes
- Select the special stage from a list – and off you go!
- Up to 15 sectors/special stage
- Unlimited number of special stages
- Acoustic countdown timer for last 10 seconds of special stage/sector (earphone recommended for driver)
- Displays most important information during special stage: time to go, distance from start, distance to finish, average speed of stage/sector
- Automatically calculates average speed based on stage-distance/time
- No more stopwatch or average-speed tables required
- Simple interface lets you concentrate on navigation and precision driving
- Sector target time can be input with up to 1/10sec accuracy (e.g. 21.3 sec)
- Maximum distance of a special stage is 99.999km
- Zero-sync - start multiple sectors of a special stage at once
- Start-buttons can be adjusted for left/righthand use (To use start-buttons most precisely during rallying on bumpy roads, place your thumb on the start button, hold it and release button upon start)
- Bilingual user interface (English/German)
Good luck and most of success with your next classic rallye!
==== Version History ====
NEW: Start-beep does now allow acoustic control of the start which will result in even higher precision during Special Stages.
NEW: Up to 15 sectors/stage
NEW: Larger digits in the countdown-timer for better usability
NEW: English Version
NEW: ChronoMaster's functionality is independent of units (kilometers/miles) - although it currently only displays metric units (km/m) just input Special Stage distances in miles as indicated in the roadbook (e.g. 3.7 miles), disregard the displayed "km" unit - and off you go!
NEW: Sector target time can input now with 1/10sec accuracy (e.g. 21.3 sec)
NEW: Maximum distance of a special stage now 99.999km
NEW: Zero-sync - start multiple sectors at once
What's New in Version 1.3
Following requests of many users: Start-beep does now allow acoustic control of the start which will result in even higher precision during Special Stages.
Fully compatible with iPad Mini.
- S$ 68.98
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 27 November 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: koeckritzdoerrich GmbH
- © köckritzdörrich GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.