Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Circle Theory is a Circle Of Fifths (sometimes known as a Circle Of Fourths). The Circle Of Fifths is a tool for musicians to assist them in seeing the relationship between notes, provide key signatures for both major and minor scales, assists in transposing between keys, and it also has a helpful guide to figure out note intervals per musical mode. An iPad VGA adapter can be used to view the circle on an external screen or projector.
• Tap or drag on the outer ring to change the tonic note / key signature
• Double-tap the outer ring to cycle through the inner ring displays
• Double-tap the center of the circle to cycle through the clefs
• When the inner ring is displaying a musical mode, drag the inner ring to select a new mode
• When the inner ring is displaying the transposition assistant, drag the inner ring to select a new starting key / note
What's New in Version 1.4.6
• Updated for iOS 7.0
- S$ 5.98
- Category: Music
- Updated: 09 October 2013
- Version: 1.4.6
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Josef Wankerl
- © 2008–2013 Josef W. Wankerl, All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.