By Citibank Singapore Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Citi Mobile offers you the most convenient way to bank at your own time. You can transfer funds, pay your bills, view your account balances and access real time foreign exchange rates, all via your mobile phone.
Citi Mobile features:
• ‘Buy’ and ‘Sell’ securities in the U.S., Singapore and Hong Kong markets and receive the latest investment quotes and market information for timely decision making while on the go.
• Locate the best dining, shopping, privileges and reward deals in the vicinity.
• Using our card selector, find credit cards that sui your needs.
• Locate Citibank ATMs and branches near you and anywhere in the world.
• Save your favourite Citibank deals in “My Folder” for instant access, even when you are offline.
• Use our in-built QR Code Reader to scan Citibank QR codes and obtain more information about Citibank’s latest deals and promotions.
• Receive push notification alerts on the latest updates, shopping offers and dining deals.
Download Citi Mobile to view the complete list of our offerings!
The information provided via this app has not been specifically created or modified for non-Singapore resident customers, and subject to applicable laws and regulations, these promotions and facilities may not be available to you.
What's New in Version 4.8
•Simplified User Registration process
•Enhanced Telegraphic Transfer flows
•Minor bug fixes
Pathetic user experience
I have never seen an online portal masking the account numbers (it applies to both my personal savings and the third party a/c numbers, when transferring money).
Basic question, how can I transfer money without seeing the full third party account number??
It's ok if you mask credit card number, may be some users need it.
And I see that the numbers are displayed on the hard copies sent to home which has no guarantee to reach me if I shift home.
For the people who designed this application, I have few questions :
1. After performing a 2-level authentication you don't trust your application and hiding my savings account number
2. Who will take the responsibility if I end up having similar 4-digit account numbers of third-parties with similar name
3. Haven't seen any other banking doing this blunder
Cannot claim rewards
This version of apps has many bugs cannot claim reward redemption...
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 18 October 2015
- Version: 4.8
- Size: 51.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Citibank Singapore Ltd
- © Citibank Singapore Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.