Clues #1 - Preview
By Ave!Comics Production
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Who would Sherlock Holmes be if he was created today? He'd be called Emily, the creation of the wonderfully talented designer, Mara. With her incredible talent, this young designer has penned the comic adventures of a beautiful 19th century detective, whose insight and grace would make the renowned English inspector blush. Thanks to the innovative Ave!Comics reader format, dive in and immerse yourself in this beautiful detective comic. Discover a hugely talented illustrator and her touching heroine.
London, late 19th century. Emily, who's only 20 years old, manages to penetrate Inspector Hawkin's unit - a hateful man, but a very talented detective. She accompanies him on his investigations and comes across clues that might be connected to the death of her mother who died in tragic circumstances 10 years ago.
Clues, volume 1 - Preview
4 pages of preview
The complete version, also available from the AppStore, has 54 pages | 400 panels | Color
PLEASE NOTE : The text is in French only (for now).
ABOUT THE AVE!COMICS GRAPHIC NOVEL READER
The Ave!Comics reader uses a new format, named AVE, to describe a digital comic or graphic novel. This rich format allows the creation of digital paths through the original art, combining animations, transitions, automatic zooms to ensure the best reading experience on a variety of handheld devices.
This version of the reader is specifically designed for iPhone and iPod Touch. More information on Ave!Comics can be found on ave-comics.com
- animated digital version of the complete comic book
- A revolutionnary reading experience using cinematics that create an animated path through the stories.
- Easy and intuitive navigation between pages and panels.
- Full support for multi-touch, swipe, portrait and landscape mode.
- a reading experience that adapts itself to portrait and landscape.
- page mode to display the original layout of the comic book
What's New in Version 1.1
- new icon
- improved reader: a new dialog lets you jump into the animation mode right away
- double tap to switch between exploration and animation mode
- improved animations and more transition possibilities
- changed the disposition of the hot zones. The center strip of the screen is now used to toggle the control bar.
- added the swipe gesture to animate to the next shot, even in manual mode
- Category: Books
- Updated: 03 August 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Ave!Comics SAS
- © Ave-Comics 2009. Content copyright (c) Akileos.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.