By Ademptio d.o.o.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Codeanywhere is a fast and light code editor engineered for the developer on the go.
Featured in TechCrunch, PandoDaily, TheNextWeb.
(Please note that this app requires the user to login to be able to synchronize your settings across all platforms.)
Codeanywhere is a text, code and markup editor, that has been redesigned and reengineered to be light, fast, and mobile-friendly. Connect to your FTP, SFTP Servers, Dropbox or Github account and easily manipulate your resources, folders or files just with the swipe of your finger.
Share and collaborate on projects or just a single file - from wherever you are, and of course quickly edit code with our keyboard that has been customised for developers on the go.
Codeanywhere makes developers forget what device they are working on and let them concentrate on getting work done - be it from the iPad, iPhone, or the desktop.
Codeanywhere, it lets you do just that.
• Syntax highlighting of more than 75 languages
• FTP and SFTP Client
• Dropbox Client
• GitHub Client
• Codeanywhere Sandbox Client
• Copy or Move files between FTP, SFTP or Dropbox
• Share ( Servers, folders or files with others )
• Keyboard has been customised for developers
• Cursor navigation for easy text selection
• Supports most encodings types
• Customizable font sizes
• Undo & Redo
• Advaced Search ( includes Find , Replace, RegEx and MachCase )
• Code folding and Word wrap
Codeanywhere also works on the desktop (Mac and PC). Access from anywhere at https://codeanywhere.net
What's New in Version 5.1
- Google drive account is now visible from the app
- option to add and remove Dropbox and Google drive account
- added DevBox and all of its operations (create, start, stop, restart, always on, destroy and share)
- bug fixing
No tab bar
The tab bar does not appear when using in iPad Air 2. I do not know what causes it. Both portrait and landscape does not show it. Overall a decent editor to use while on the go, if you are doing minor editing/bugs fixing.
Simply can't edit from phone
Crashed when I was trying to search a keyword. Can't edit because the keyboard is useless. We need your service to use anywhere as you said NOT only on laptop, otherwise we can use other IDEs
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 21 October 2014
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 27.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Ademptio d.o.o.
- © 2014 Codeanywhere, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.