By King's Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Counting Money is an app designed to help people of all ages count money. Counting Money can also be used as a brain training exercise for adults and any one else looking to improve their skills at counting money. There are two game play types. In practice mode the user must answer the question correctly in order to proceed to the next question.The user presses the check button after each attempt to check the answer. In quiz mode the user has one opportunity to answer the question correctly. There are two difficulty types, beginner and normal. You use four coin buttons to add to the tally.
- timer can be set to 1 min., 2 min., 4 min., and 8 min.
- coin buttons represent actual currency
- questions can be set to 10, 20, 30, and 40
- lifelike sounds
- scores and grades the users answers
- uses standard grading scale 90-100=A, 80-89=B, 70-79=C, 60-69=D, and lower than 60=F
- amounts can be visually tallied or turned off to be mentally tallied (Show the coins total)
-sound can be turned off or on
If you have any comments, suggestions, or constructive criticism please feel free to email me (email@example.com) or go to my website (http://kingsapps.webs.com/) and click on the tab that says "Contact Us". Thanks for your time!
What's New in Version 1.3
Please rate 5 stars for more free updates! Thank you!
- You can now customize the maximum amount!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 12 March 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 11.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Robert King
- © 2011 Robert King
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.