Credit Union Journal
By SourceMedia, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access the latest news and in-depth analysis you can only get from Credit Union Journal right from your iOS device—anywhere, anytime. The new iPad app puts the Journal’s best-in-industry coverage at readers’ fingertips, providing even more resources to readers to help build their credit unions.
Credit Union Journal subscribers receive full access to the iOS app for free. Just log in using your CU Journal username and password.
- Receive fresh content throughout the day
- Download and read articles offline
- Share articles via e-mail
- Bookmark articles to read later
- Access up to 14 days of archived content
- Modify text size and fonts
- Copy and paste text
- Browse related content on the article side bar
- Go back to the most recent article by tapping the Last Read button
- Access anywhere at anytime. About Credit Union Journal
Credit Union Journal is the country’s leading newsweekly serving credit unions, with a special emphasis on growth strategies and peer group success stories. Credit Union Journal provides breaking news, trend analysis, real-life credit union tactics, and insightful and thought-provoking news.
What's New in Version 2.0
This release is a complete redesign of the previous Credit Union Journal iOS experience. Navigation is more intuitive and the sections reflect the desktop experience. Slideshow and Videos are now in the app.
Users will recognize a new look and feel from our previous mobile site.
- Category: News
- Updated: 10 November 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 16.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: SourceMedia
- © Credit Union Journal and SourceMedia, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.