Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hey you ! "Can you write cursive-English ?"
“Cursive Notepad” is a MEMO with "handwriting recognition".
This version(1.0) is available by Cursive letter of the English alphabet handwriting only.
(Of course you can also use normal keyboard-style-input at the same time.)
This application is designed for using on multitasking (iOS 4.0 or later).
No equip data saving function in this application.
"no choice", "no confirmation" character(letter) at the each time of inputting.
Very Quickly launch.
Small size (Speedy download and update).
A simple design (Selected substantial functions only). so, easy-to-understand and friendly.
Practical use. Work together with other many applications
by using "Copy and Paste"(iOS's function). Really useful.
It is like barrier-free rapid stream from your brain inside.
( I bet, you will recognize "handwriting is fun!" soon. )
[How to Input]
1. Handwrite "Cursive English alphabet" in below blank-area by your finger.
Important: "stroke order""smooth" "quick" "perspicuous". Please write about like that.
2. Tap upper text-view-area, you can use normal keyboard-style-input, too.
3. You can write figures(number) directly using inside of Right-half-area only.
4. You can write "!" "?" directly using inside of Left-half-area only.
5. You can write "," "." directly using bottom of Left area only.
6. You can write "single quotation mark" directly tapping high-top of center.
and, You can write "double quotation mark" directly tapping left of high-top.
7. You can write symbols directly. Tap on
top of center "$"
middle of center "@"
bottom of center "&"
right-edge and left-edge "(" ")"
8. You can write symbols directly. Write on middle of center "-"
9. An alphabet "r ", Block-letter and Cursive-letter inputting both OK !
- S$ 1.28
- Category: Productivity
- Released: 24 May 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Junji Suzuki
- © JBOYSOFT and JUNJI SUZUKI
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.