d.3 smart mobile
By d.velop AG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you like it simple? Or simply smart?
d.3 smart mobile allows you to make business decisions wherever you are!
Important decision processes come to a standstill simply because you cannot access your PC at the moment? This will not happen to you with a d.3 smart mobile-powered iPhone!
Make decisions even when away from the office. You do not have to rely on your gut feeling, but can instead consider all relevant information. Whether it’s offers, correspondence, e-mails, memos, spreadsheets, drawings or in- and outbound invoices – d.3 smart mobile provides you with access to this information anytime and anywhere – simply and reliably!
d.3 smart mobile – Part of the d.3 Enterprise Content Management (ECM) System
d.3 smart mobile provides the link from your mobile device to an existing d.3 server and thus requires the use of a current d.3 system (version 7.0 or later) of d.velop. For more information, visit http://www.d-velop.de
Settings Demo System
Mobile server URL: http://mobiledemo.d-velop.de:8080/mobile120
d.3 server: 22.214.171.124
What's New in Version 1.3.0
This Update is compatible with - d.3 smart mobile connector - version 1.3
• New design and user interface
• iOS 8 / 8.1 support
• iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus support
• Back-navigation via Swipe gesture
• Send a d.3 link as mail
• d.3 namespace support to call d.3 smart mobile via d3://-URL
• Configuration of the d.3 smart mobile connector URL via d3config://-namespace
• Support of displays with high pixel density
• Equal documents are downloaded only once
• Time selection for searching is set to last month by default
• Fallback to document view, if the document of the D3L-file is currently not in the mailbox anymore.
• Security updates of libraries.
• Since iOS 8 the access to "Moments" within the foto selection was restricted.
• After changing the resolution the scaling down via zoom is possible again.
• Documents in foreign processing could not be updated.
• Keyboard was not retracted while typing on "Search".
• The mobile server URL was only saved, if the connection was successful.
• After a search with restriction of a period, the view of the period was not synchronous with the displayed text.
• Sorting in the mailbox was false, if a resubmission was sent in the future.
• For a mailbox D3L-file the first document shall not be opened automatically.
• "Photos" and "camera" were disabled, if a picture was selected but not uploaded yet.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 20 December 2014
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: d.velop AG
- © 2014 d.velop AG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.