By Fifth Floor Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever gone through your photos and wish you had taken more of them?
The new Daily Shot app for the iPhone allows you to capture life as it flies by. With the Daily Shot app we've removed the hurdle of constantly remembering to take a photo making it that much easier to easily capture the interesting events that make your life unique.
Daily Shot does this by reminding you to take a photo every day at a random time (blackout dates & times are controlled by you). Then you can browse all of your photos and recall where you were and what you were doing for any day in the past.
- Extensive timing controls allow you to choose the days of the week and times you're available to take a picture giving you "controllable randomness".
- A photo collage that gives you access to all previous Daily Shots.
- The ability to store your Daily Photos within the iPhones Camera Roll for easy backup and importing.
- Email & Delete options for all photos.
- Unlimited retakes so you can capture that perfect shot.
- S$ 2.58
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: 30 November 2010
- Version: 1
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Ryan Detzel
- © 2010 Ryan Detzel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation).