With this app, you can learn the skills to help save a life when someone suffers a cardiac arrest. You can watch video tutorials, play games or book your place on a CPR course.
• CALL 995 – Call emergency services from the app
• GIVE CPR – Watch a short video that will help you give CPR in an emergency
• LOCATE AED – Find the nearest AED
• CPR TUTORIALS – Watch video tutorials that teach you what to do if someone has a cardiac arrest
• REGISTER FOR DARE TRAINING – Book a course at your local community centre
• CPR GAMES – Learn how to give CPR and use an AED by playing games
• NEWS – Stay up to date with the latest news on CPR, lifesaving and cardiac arrest in Singapore
• BE A FIRST RESPONDER – Download the myResponderapp and become a volunteer
DARE’s mission is to increase the survival rate of cardiac arrest in Singapore. DARE, or Dispatcher-Assisted first REsponder, is a simplified CPR+AED hands-on programme. It is designed to make it easy for anyone, young or old, to learn the skills required to help those who have suffered a cardiac arrest.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t book new training from the app
Hi my last class was 25th August in Bedok CC and I can’t book any more training from the app, how can I fix this please?
Account creation required
Requires you to create an account before you can use it, which makes no sense especially in an emergency.
They have the marketing prowess to hire a celebrity to promote their app, but not the common sense of usability and user experience.
Evidently, this company is more interested in collecting your data instead of saving lives.
Don’t bother downloading this app. Search for “CPR” on the App Store and download something else that’s actually useful.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.