By Standard Chartered Bank
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download your cash straight into your phone with Dash.
Money’s getting an update. With Dash, you can now download your cash straight into your phone, just like how you’ve been downloading movies, maps, music and everything you love.
Forget going to an ATM to withdraw cash, a bank branch to sign up for a bank account, a wallet bursting with loose change. In a single app, you can:
1. Top up money seamlessly from your savings account to your mobile cash account for instant use.
2. Pay friends with a swipe from mobile to mobile, or choose from your contacts
3. Pay for shopping or taxis with no administration fees
4. Manage your savings account which earns you a high interest rate
You get a Dash Easy savings account and a Dash mCash account with one easy application for Dash Easy. There's no need to go to a branch or print copies of your personal documents as you can take a picture directly using the Dash App.
You can even apply for a Dash Advance Personal Loan, or pick-and-save with a Dash Abroad Travel Insurance plan using the Dash App.
Dash is an innovative mobile money service created by Singtel and Standard Chartered. Payments services are provided by Telecom Equipment Pte Ltd (“Singtel”) and banking products are provided by Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited (the “Bank”). Customers of all mobile providers or banks are welcome.
What's New in Version 2.4.1
- Compatibility enhancement for users on iOS 8.3
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 18 April 2015
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 14.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Standard Chartered
- © 2014 Dash
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.