Dead Island, the #1 zombie gaming series, comes to mobile! Gather your band of heroes, fortify your base and face the incoming hordes together with your friends!
COLLECT, BUILD, FIGHT… AND SURVIVE!
Get ready for the ultimate zombie action RPG experience for iPhone and iPad – based on Deep Silver’s best-selling Dead Island series with over 15 million units sold on PC and console. Collect legendary heroes and ingenious weapons. Build cunning traps and solid barricades. Use spectacular combos and unique special moves. Team up with other survivors and watch each other’s backs. Do whatever you can to keep the ghastly zombie hordes at bay!
• Enjoy action-packed gameplay mixing melee combat & trap laying!
• Collect iconic heroes to face the zombies!
• Build your base with cunning traps to fend off the hordes!
• Survive together with your friends & allies!
• Explore & free beautiful, hand-made islands!
• Meet the heroes & zombies in the real world – with ARKit!
Terms of Service: https://www.dsfishlabs.com/terms_of_services
# # # Squash ‘em bugs (v3.1) # # #
To provide you a great game experience, we put all our effort into fixing bugs:
•FIXED: Some players were put on an empty island after finishing the first island.
•FIXED: Sometimes an error message popped up when closing the island progress bar.
•FIXED: Some push notifications were not triggered.
•FIXED: When leaving the game at a certain tutorial step, some players were blocked because they did not receive a required suitcase.
•FIXED: Sam B took damage from Exploders while his shield was active.
•FIXED: Problems with placing or moving the Auto Turret in the Tutorial.
Additionally, we implemented several server improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Addictive tower defence game
Got engrossed playing it during the past few days. Although after a recent update, the game seems to have server issue such as opening crates, upgrading cards and starting a mission, which takes a long time to load or doesnt load at all.
Same old same old
Another similar town defence game but a lot better. There’s no zoom in and out, l can’t see what’s happening in the whole game.
Extremely fun and addictive
Just played it for an hour or two already engrossed.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Second Worker Offer
Second Worker Offer
- 967.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Deep Silver FISHLABS, a Division of Koch Media GmbH. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Zara Bundle 1 S$ 6.98
- Stack of Gems S$ 14.98
- Fistful of Gems S$ 6.98
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.