By Dan Hassin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The original, must-have debate app.
Debate Mobile is everything you need for a tournament, all on your mobile device. Don’t miss it - stay ahead of the competition.
★ iPhone 5 Ready! ★
- VBD and NSD articles & comments
- Articles are saved locally
- Instant up-to-date paradigms
- Quickly search for a judge
- Personal notes & ratings per judge
- Offline paradigm mode (for flaky connections or iPod Touch!)
- Screen stays on
- Presets for LD, PF, CX, and Parli events
- Keeps track of your and your opponent's prep times
- Fully customizable with intuitive edit interface
- Interval Alerts helps you out in-round by vibrating and/or flashing at certain points during your speech.
- Record-tree generator (how many 4-2's, etc)
- See the records that break
* Special thanks to VBD, NSD, and JudgePhilosophies! No affiliation with any of them.
* Judge notes & ratings are local to your device.
What's New in Version 2.2
- Fixed VBD articles not loading
- Added Facebook/Twitter support for News articles
- Added counting up
- Stability fixes for modifying timer presets
- Category: Education
- Updated: 03 March 2013
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Dan Hassin
- © 2012 Dan Hassin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.