Join the battle in this action-packed RPG starring Disney and Pixar heroes from The Incredibles, Wreck-It Ralph, Toy Story, Zootopia & more!
Welcome to the digital City... and enjoy it while you can. A wicked virus is corrupting every pixel, turning even the heroes’ own friends and family against them! Pull together the best teams for the job, equip powerful gear, and battle against incredible odds to save your fellow heroes.
Only YOU can win the day! No cape required.
• Collect & battle with 50 Disney & Pixar heroes, including the Incredibles, Wreck-It Ralph, Buzz Lightyear, Captain Jack Sparrow, Judy Hopps, WALL•E, Mike Wazowski & more!
• Team up for missions and special campaigns
• Upgrade your characters with epic abilities & gear
• Explore a new digital world & save your fellow heroes!
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game or by paying with real money. Purchases of virtual currency using real money are performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, when you input your iTunes account password. You will not be asked to re-enter your credit card number or PIN. Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your device.
This game contains advertising which will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Visit our official site: www.disneyheroesgame.com
• Gaston from Disney’s Beauty and the Beast joins the battle!
• Captain Jack Sparrow receives a Hero Refresh!
Ratings and Reviews
Going from bad to worse. A game definitely not worth recommending
I would have written a pleasant review of how the game is, if not for the recent 1.7 update.
The game mechanics before version 1.4 was great. It was only until recently that the app developers Perblue decided to make many unwanted changes that made the game a broken one.
With the recent 1.7 update, the app developers decided to increase costs for leveling a character and its skills by a huge scale. The community, both paying and non paying, erupted before the update was launched, voiced out against the move but were totally ignored by the developers.
As such, this game is no longer playable. With such poor management skills by the app developers and its administrative team, would suggest people to play other disney games instead.
Its becoming pay to play
Played this from the release of wreck it ralph and got hooked on it. Back then, dont mind if i spent couple of bucks. With recent updates, it seems the target audience is not for all. You have to spend couple of dollars more, and the level gap is getting worse. Still hoping though...
Extra hero pieces
Game is fun and addictive. Definitely a 5 out of 5 star game. However, are u guys able to come up with an idea on how we as the players can change or swap extra hero chips for something else ?
- PerBlue Entertainment, Inc.
- 507.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © PerBlue Entertainment, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Diamonds S$ 14.98
- Sack of Diamonds S$ 28.98
- Fistful of Diamonds S$ 6.98
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.