Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Access any file you save to your Dropbox from all your computers, iPhone, iPad, and the web. With Dropbox you’ll always have your important memories and work with you.
• Access all your photos, docs, and videos from any device.
• 2 GB of space when you sign up — free!
• Share a link to even your biggest files — no more attachments!
• Add files to your “Favorites” for fast, offline viewing.
Use Dropbox to save and share photos, docs, and videos in a snap. And if something happens to your iPhone or iPad, your stuff is always safe in Dropbox!
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's New in Version 3.9.3
• Added support for Comments
• A clearer indication of whether the selected item is a file or folder
• Fixed how modified dates are spoken from the Recents tab
Efforts turned into garbage, totally wasted
I have thousands of PDF docs in my folder I want to synchronize, have to mark favourate one by one, sounds stupid, almost useless, pretty sure even developers don't use it themselves.
When downloading, the progress percentage goes backwards, very odd.
Ridiculously, it can view pdf and office files. How could something so powerful be so useless. If synchronization takes too much bandwidth, why not support iTunes drag and drop, ie copy via cable.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 17 June 2015
- Version: 3.9.3
- Size: 58.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Developer: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2015 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 YearS$ 128.98
- Pro – 3 MonthsS$ 32.98