E*TRADE Mobile for iPad
By E*TRADE Securities
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easy to use. Impossible to beat.
The all new E*TRADE Mobile for iPad is now even easier to use –with a crisp new design, easier navigation, full-screen charts, and more—all optimized for your tablet screen.
• An easy-to-use dashboard puts your portfolio and the markets at your fingertips
• See price trends up close, view comparison charts, and use new cross hair functionality for more precise trading
• Get a bird's eye view of your accounts (including allocation and performance charts), and drill down for details on specific holdings
• See what the pros are saying with stock-specific reports from some of the industry's leading research providers
• Place trades for stocks and options with just a few taps
• Leverage share and options contract calculators
• Check the status of open orders
Access Your Accounts
• Monitor all of your brokerage accounts in a single view
• Get instant access to streaming real time quotes, news, and charts
• Create and manage watch lists that stay in sync with etrade.com
• Receive real-time account alerts and trade confirmations
• Access free independent research for stocks, ETFs, and mutual funds
• Interact with full screen charts
• Watch live CNBC Video
• Quick Transfer cash from any financial institution ¹
SAFE & SECURE:
Log on securely in seconds. Because none of your personal information is stored on your device, your account is safe- even if you lose your iPad.
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES BELOW.
¹ For details and important information about Quick Transfer, please visit www.etrade.com/quicktransferdetails for a listing of the limitations, restrictions, and time deadlines associated with the service.
Mobile Check Deposit is available to all E*TRADE U.S. retail customers who have accounts open at least 90 days, and have at least $1,000 in combined net account value. Mobile Check Deposit can be used with most E*TRADE Securities brokerage accounts and E*TRADE Bank accounts. IRA, CD, HELOC, Global Trading, and Futures accounts are not eligible for Mobile Check Deposit. There is a deposit limit of $10,000 and/or 50 checks per customer per day. Only checks drawn on U.S. Banks that are members of the Federal Reserve System are eligible for Mobile Check Deposit. System limitations may apply.
What's New in Version 3.3
• Partial screen overlays have been replaced with full screen overlays to enhance performance and optimize key features including:
o Quote Details
o Transfer Money
o Full Screen Portfolio
• Bug fixes