Easy Assessment - Rubric Creation & Assessment Tool for Teachers
By Jarrod Robinson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easy Assessment is the app teachers, trainers and coaches have been waiting for. A simple way to capture and assess performance in any context or situation. Experience a new level of efficiency.
With Easy Assessment you can
- Add/Manage entire groups (classes) or smaller groups
- Easily develop a rubric in two simple steps
Video/Image Note Taking
With one step, add a video or image note to each student showcasing the item/skill/behaviour that you are assessing them on. Never again will you need to rely solely on your memory for assessments. Simply take a picture or video and review it as many times as you need to make an accurate judgement.
Add text comments for each student during their assessment.
- Once finished easily share your groups results via Email or link it to your personal Dropbox folder to have the photo/videos and assessment results automatically delivered to your computer for archiving. Results are sent in spread sheet compatible format for easy review on your computer.
Open the assessment file in spread sheet software to view the entire classes’ results, as well as the comments you assigned. Alternatively you can view the results student by student in an individual CSV file. Perfect for printing or sharing with the students.
Easy Assessment is simply the best way to assess learning amongst students.
To find out more about the app and upcoming releases be sure to:
Follow us on twitter: @thepegeekapps
Need more help? Check out our website for more: www.thepegeekapps.com
What's New in Version 2.9.6
-dropbox issue fixed
- S$ 1.48
- Category: Education
- Updated: 28 June 2014
- Version: 2.9.6
- Size: 36.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Jarrod Robinson
- © Jarrod Robinson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.