By ZiCool Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We focus on "learning" and "enquiring learning outcome", not just run on "teaching" and "telling something".
The series products of EasyChinese are cooperatively developed by PHD of education and professional user experience designer of education products. The major functions are as follows.
1. Help learner to learn Chinese characters by listening and practicing repeatly, i.e. help the learners to identify the characters through distinguishing their pronunciation.
2. Evoke learner's learning interests through incentive programs such as games, tailor-made feedback to the users' quiz.
3. Facilitate learner’s learning by demonstrating the pronunciation, strokes, meaning, writing, and wording of each Chinese character.
EasyChinese K4 includes 400 characters in total. The characters are presented in 20 levels, each level of 20 characters.
The selection of characters included in K4 makes reference to the lists of new words in the PEP's handbook of 2nd semester Grade 2.
What's New in Version 6.0
1, Reduced numbers of characters in each unit, and increased numbers of units from 20 to 40. All 450 characters from 1st semester of Grade 2 Chinese textbook.
2, Improved program performance.
- S$ 2.58
- Category: Education
- Updated: 09 September 2011
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 42.3 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Xin Jiang
- © 江军
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.