By Yasunari Miyagi, MD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Expected date of confinement (EDC) calculator for doctors.
1. Info to EDC; EDC will be determined by ovulation, the last menstrual period (LMP), CRL size, BPD size, the date of embryotransfer (as 2W2D), and the date of blastcyst transfer (as 2W5D). When you touch the selected EDC, the pregnancy calendar is displayed. The CRL/BPD data are based on the Japan Society of Ultrasonics in Medicine.
2. EDC to Info; At first, the EDC should be input. Then the pregnancy calendar is displayed. You can know the gestational week and day if you input the date you want to know. You can know the date if you input the gestational week and day.
3. Gestational week to Info; When you input the date and the gestational week which you want to investigate, then theEDC and the pregnancy calendar are displayed.
The EDC input is available from Jan 01, 1904 to Jan 01, 3000.
NOTE; The gestational month counting system in Japan is different from others. Traditionally, the first 4 weeks (0W0D-3W6D) is counted as the 1st month in Japan, though zero month in other culture.
The Japanese counting system is used when you run in Japanese laguage system (Settings->General->International->Language). The western system is used when you run in English laguage system.
What's New in Version 2.7
For iOS 8.1
- S$ 8.98
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 06 December 2014
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Yasunari Miyagi
- © Yasunari Miyagi, MD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.