Electric Motor Glossary
By Maple Tree
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
An Electric motor is a machine which converts electrical energy into mechanical energy. It involve rotating coils of wire which are driven by the magnetic force exerted by a magnetic field on an electric current.
This Glossary provides comprehensive list of 200+ terms related Electric motor and helps you to understand terminology.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Add/Edit Text notes for selected terminology
- Add Audio notes and save it for future reference
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- S$ 2.58
- Category: Reference
- Released: 24 April 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: PRAKRUT MEHTA
- © Maple Tree Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.