Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod® Touch. Print photos, emails, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. Also supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote®*1, Google Drive™ and Microsoft OneDrive™.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Print stored files, email attachments, and online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Capture a document with your device camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer's status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
• Print high quality photos with automatic backlight and color cast correction
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
See the following website for supported printers.
*1 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
・You can easily adjust the photo arrangement in the preview screen.
・Improved the print quality when printing on plain paper.
Ratings and Reviews
Way To Save Scanning Border
I have a specific size for scanning and will have to set the border to the worth and length of the page. Unfortunately the app keeps resetting my border after each scan, which means I have to reset the border again each time, which is really tedious. Is there a way you can add or allow a fixed border so the app doesn't reset itself every time?
Include 2-sided printing
Hi! Thanks for the latest upgrade that allows document printing. However, would it be possible to include in the printing settings for duplex(2-sided) printing. I know not all printers have that option but for those that do, it would be great to be able to use the app to print on both sides. Thanks.
All in one wireless print app
Finally it can wireless scan, print documents and web page printing even email. More printing setting and feature for you to choose from. Felix.
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- 76.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Seiko Epson Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.