Scannable moves paper forward. Scan contracts, receipts, business cards, and any paper that comes your way. Save or share documents instantly and move on.
Automatically capture high-quality scans anywhere
- Scan fast: Point your camera at documents, expense receipts, or whiteboards. Scannable immediately captures them.
- Save time: Scannable automatically rotates, crops, and adjusts images so your scans are clear and easy to read.
- Share or save: Send documents to colleagues via email or text, or export them as PDF and JPG files to Evernote and other apps.
Deal with paper professionally
- Turn business cards into contacts: Pull information from business cards and LinkedIn, add profile photos, and save it all to your contacts list.
- Go paperless: Scannable works seamlessly with the ScanSnap Evernote Edition Scanner to get multi-page documents where they need to go.
- A scanner for everyone: With Scannable, your whole team can control a ScanSnap Evernote Edition Scanner from their own devices and send paper on its way.
Scannable is free to download and use.
Bug fixes and miscellaneous improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Please make save to camera roll more obvious
I gave a 5 because this app really works and works well. I get the scanned documents clearly.
Just one thing, I need to Long press the save so that I can save to my camera roll? Come on it takes me so Long to figure out and makes me very frustrated. I used Evernote, before, but I didn't use it anymore (web version is too slow for me to tolerate. I use my laptop most of the time). So please, make it more obvious.
Some people may dislike this app pollutes their camera roll, in this case, make the in-app storage permanent ( why only 7 days?)
Scan apps that works really well!
I love this app. I have been using this everyday at work. Beats everyone in the office whos standing in queues by the scanning machine. Easy to scan. Easy to transfer docs. Images are clear and even better than most apps. I am only suggesting the app should have different file quality to reduce some of the doc size. Some of the docs, even though its very clear are too big for attachments. Hoping theres future updates to allow users to choose the quality of the docs sizes. Thanks!!
Slow detection with hassle edit doc
I can't give a 5 star because others scan apps perform faster and simple saved documents. Worst function:
-doc save under Evernote ( another apps) everytime need to jump to Evernote to retrieve the doc.
-scanning speed slower to detect or somehow detect another kind of shape
-edit of documents not easy can't scroll to next doc easy after edit.
Best function: non.
- 61 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 - 2018, Evernote Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.