F5 Access for iOS
By F5 Networks, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The F5 Access for iOS application from F5 Networks secures and accelerates mobile device access to enterprise networks and applications using VPN and optimization technologies. Secure VPN access is provided as part of an enterprise deployment of F5 BIG-IP® Access Policy Manager™ (APM).
Use of this application is subject to the End User License Agreement available at:
By downloading and using the application, you agree to its terms.
F5 Access for iOS™, version 2.1.1, features:
- Secure mobile access when used with BIG-IP® Access Policy Manager.
- Automatic roaming between networks, enabling users to stay securely connected while on the go.
- Full Layer 3 network access to all appropriate enterprise applications and files.
- Support for iOS per-app VPN.
- Web logon protocol support.
- Multi-factor authentication.
- Custom URL scheme support for creating F5 Access Client configurations.
- Custom URL scheme support for starting and stopping F5 Access Client.
- Administrator enforced device lock settings.
- Jailbroken device detection.
- Biometric and Device Authentication for re-use of cached credentials.
- Managed configuration mode for disabling of user edits to connection configurations after user’s IT admin has setup the initial configurations.
- Seamless user provisioning through MDM products from VMware Airwatch, IBM MaaS360 and MobileIron Core.
Requirements: (Contact your IT Administrator)
- F5 BIG-IP® Access Policy Manager solution
BEFORE CONTACTING F5 SUPPORT, PLEASE REFERENCE: https://support.f5.com/csp/article/K2633
What's New in Version 2.1.1
• iOS 11 Support
• Bug fixes.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 31 July 2017
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 23.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: F5 Networks, Inc.
- © Copyright 2004-2017 F5 Networks, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.