Get free delivery and $10 off your first order of $49 or more, using the “SHOPON” code when you check out with FairPrice On.
Known for our fair prices, quality, freshness and customer service, you can now enjoy fuss-free grocery shopping at your fingertips. We have a wide variety of products ranging from fresh produce to baby products, wine, home care essentials and more.
1. Exclusive Deals & Best Prices
- Get the best prices and discounts every day
- Exclusive deals available only through FairPrice On
- Weekly 3-Days Must Buy and Purchase with Purchase specials
2. Freshness Guaranteed
- Hassle-free returns or 1-to-1 exchange at over 150 stores near you
3. Shop Thousands Of Products
- One stop shop for your everyday needs including fresh produce, home care essentials, baby products, wine and more!
4. Islandwide Delivery Every Day
- Multiple timeslots for your convenience
- Let us do the heavy lifting for you so you can get more quality time with family and friends!
5. Click & Collect at Over 70 Stores
- Say goodbye to long queues with self pick-up
6. Safe and Secure Payments
- Quick and seamless payment experience
- Secure payments via your preferred card
7. Free Step-by-Step Recipes
- Whip up a spread with recipes like Hokkien Mee, Sumo Hot Pot, Sweet Potato Ondeh-Ondeh and more
"We have upgraded our app to improve our performance. Please update the app for a better shopping experience.
PS: Our cart page now load faster!"
Ratings and Reviews
Unstable and slow
Despite the numerous fixes, I find that the app is still very unstable and slow. Things left on the cart on previous login can just disappear and sometimes mysteriously reappeared on another login. Loading of items on the screen can give a headache and the loading waiting time can be frustrating. To me if anyone is serious in buying from fairprice online, better to stick to PC version. It’s also impossible to find terms and conditions for promotions offered using the app so much so that you may end up not receiving the gift which you think you would, only to realise that the gift had disappeared from the list of items to be delivered. Fairprice should look into improving its online business for more flexibility too (eg the ability to make changes to orders, delivery dates/time) via online without having to call customer service. Fairprice can learn from RedMart, iherb, shengsiong online or even Qoo10 to name a few.
The new interface is so so
I find it very difficult to choose the products I want when I could not read the details from the selection view. Have to click in to know what item it is. The brand name of the product is too big. Eg, I want yo buy frozen beef cubes but I can’t figure out from the picture and need to click in all the time to check.
The other issue is the stock availability. Sometimes the stock is not up to date and only when I am checking out them I am prompted stock unavailable notice. Need to go back and remove the items and is amount went below$59, I have to add more things to top it up in order to get free delivery. It’s rather frustrating.
Display is not as good as Redmart
Very happy to finally buy fr ntuc online however still more improvements needed.
1) Sale price after discount not shown. Only amount of discount shown so customer have to calculate how much is the final price and if it is worth it. Redmart shows final price upfront! So smart for the shopper to decide!
2) Photos are so tiny! Please see and compare Redmart.
3) Product Title so long that you can’t see unless you click each item! So you have to guess which flavour you want click and see if you got the right box! Please learn from Redmart.
4) So many different sub categories of sale items and deals going on. And always sold out when you check out. Arggh irritating.
5) Delivery cost is too high. Again compare Redmart to stay competitive. And why if we opt for pick up, the rebate $3 is only for next purchase? $3 doesn’t even cover carpark costs, I mean seriously...
6) Your FOC delivery min is so high and otherwise it’s $7. Why would anyone buy from you based on that if Redmart gives foc delivery min $40, otherwise $4.99 delv cost?
Please Ntuc is not the only supermarket choice around anymore.
- NTUC Enterprise Co-operative Limited
- 151.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.