FiLMiC Pro v6 is the most advanced video camera for mobile. Ever. FiLMiC Pro has been enhanced with cutting-edge capabilities and the most responsive manual camera interface available on an iPhone, iPod or iPad.
A multi-time iOS Video Camera App of the Year, FiLMiC Pro has been used in more high profile video projects than any other video app.
Accolades to Date:
Best Video Camera App - Best App Ever Awards
Best Video Camera App - TUAW, Editors Pick
Best App Ever finalist - Tap! Magazine
Gizmodo Essential App
5 Stars, Editors Review, cnet.com
App of the Week: Time.com/Techland
Editors Choice - Wired, Film Riot, Macworld
v6 continues this tradition by providing filmmakers, newscasters, teachers, vloggers, artists and musicians with the capability to shoot in a LOG gamma curve. LOG allows for greater tonal range and flexibility in post production setting the iPhone’s capabilities on par with camera equipment costing thousands more. †
v6 Banner Features:
•Dual arc slider controls for adjusting focus and exposure.
•Live analytics suite including Zebra Stripes, Clipping, False Color and Focus Peaking. (A8 processor devices and newer)
• Ramped zoom rocker control.
• Waveform monitor including in tri-mode histogram.
• White balance adjustment matrix with predefined and custom presets.
• Content Management System for project file naming.
• FiLMiC Sync integration to store preset data in the cloud and share between devices.
• Clip favoriting.
• Batch upload to supported share targets.
• Gamma curve controls for Natural, Dynamic, Flat and LOG. †
• Live shadow and highlight adjustments. †
• Live RGB, saturation and vibrance adjustments. †
(† Available with optional purchase for iPhone SE, 6s/6s+, 7/7+, 8/8+, X and iPad Pro 9.7 and 10.5 only, limited to 30fps at 4k)
• Standard, manual and hybrid shooting modes. A shooting style for any skill level.
• Apple Watch support for remote start/stop and live video preview.
• Portrait (vertical) and landscape shooting orientations.
• Variable speed zoom.
• Sync audio frame rates of 24, 25, 30, 48* 50* and 60* fps. (* iPhone 6 and 6s series only).
• High speed frame rates of 60,120,240 fps (hardware dependent).
• Slow and fast motion FX options.
• Configurable time lapse Recording.
• Tri-mode histogram, including waveform monitor. (A7 processor devices and newer)
• Adjust video settings after capture (Exposure, contrast, saturation, tint, color temperature).
• Downsampling to multiple size/resolutions.
• Customizable saved personal presets.
• Aspect ratio framing guide overlays.
• Thirds guide for dynamic composition.
• Image stabilization.
• Support for FiLMiC Remote. FiLMiC Remote allows you to control an iOS device running FiLMiC Pro with a second device running FiLMiC Remote.
Full manual controls with pull capabilities for:
Up to a dozen different resolutions and aspect ratios including:
• HD Widescreen (16:9)
• Cinerama (2.59:1)
• Super 35 (2.39:1)
• Letterbox (2.20:1)
• Digital Cinema Initiative (17:9)
• Standard Definition (4:3)
• Ultra Panavision (2.76:1)
• Square (1:1)
Share your video through any iOS share-capable apps like: Facebook, DropBox, Vimeo, SanDisk iXpand, FTP
4 Flexible encoding options to balance between quality and file size:
• FiLMiC Extreme (offers 50mbps encoding at 1080p)
• FiLMiC Quality
• Apple Standard
3rd Party Hardware Support:
• Moondog Labs Anamorphic Adapter (2.40:1)
• 35mm lens adapters
• DJI OSMO Mobile gimbal
• Zhiyun Smooth 4 gimbal
Advanced Audio Features:
• Multiple audio formats - AAC, AIFF or PCM
• Auto-sensing audio sampling
• Auto-sensing headphone monitoring
• Dynamic audio meter
• Adjustable audio gain
• Stereo recording support
• Support for external microphone levels
• Variable microphone positions
***Not all features available on older devices.
v6.7.5 is a small maintenance release that includes fixes and performance improvements. Notable in this release:
- Resolved an issue related to using FiLMiC Remote or the FiLMiC Pro Apple Watch app: In certain cases, any lag in the Watch or Remote app preview could be introduced into the final footage.
If you have any questions or suggestions please contact us at: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Improve your photo shooting and editing skills with this powerful tool.
Pay more but not getting the full app
Paid SGD21+ for this app yet it doesn’t unlock it’s full capabilities. Unfortunately, the cinematographer kit has to be purchased separately, that is an additional $14.98, just to unlock additional features like Filmic LOG, RGB channel Adjustment, shadow/highlight recovery, temporal noise reduction, tonal curve selection and white/black point adjustment.
I hope they would unlock these features with the already expensive cost of the app itself.
Purchased the apps but
I just purchased the apps but found that some function still lock, such as the log mode, may I know how do I unlock these features?
- FiLMiC Inc
- 101.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 FiLMiC Inc.
- S$ 21.98
- In-App Purchases
- Cinematographer Kit S$ 14.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.