By Haymarket Media Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FinanceAsia is the region’s most authoritative source of independent, accessible financial news, with analysis and insight into Asia’s capital markets. FinanceAsia magazine publishes an array of regular and ad hoc features providing unique insights into Asia’s financial markets for our core readership of corporations, governments, banks, investors and financial intermediaries. FinanceAsia magazine publishes 10 times a year.
•Magazine app is free to download on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
•Subscribers with digital access can enjoy access to full content in the magazine.
•This version of the app is compatible with devices that have iOS 6.0 and greater.
•Download the monthly magazine and enjoy offline reading on the move.
•Switch back and forth between the full replica version and SmartFlow, which allows you to view content sized for your screen.
•Translate articles or have them read to you in English using our text-to-speech feature.
•Share articles via FaceBook, Twitter, and Email.
•Download or access back issues of the magazine.
•Subscribe one year (10 issues) for US$599.99 or 1 issue for US$99.99. If available, you will be charged in your local currency at prevailing exchange rate as defined by iTunes.
•In-app purchases will be processed through your iTunes account.
•Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
•Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the price of the original subscription.
•To manage your account and auto-renewals (including turning off auto-renewals), please visit your iTunes Account Settings.
•Unfortunately we are unable to cancel your paid subscription while it is active.
Should you require any assistance using our app please visit www.financeasia.com/Page/MobileApps.aspx for answers to frequently asked questions or contact our customer service at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 4.8.4
Speed improvements - Read preloaded pages while your download is in progress.
Optimization enhancements - load only those parts of the app that are needed for your iDevice.
New Design Concept (for users upgrading from 3.x to 4.8x).
- Improved user experience of clicking on a publication's thumbnail to open the order screen
- Supports 3D touch shortcut for Online/Catalog view if online view is available
- Free titles notification
- Newspaper Radio freezing issues resolved
- Device rotation problems resolved
- App menu navigation problems resolved
- Download button unresponsive in certain conditions problems resolved
- Highlight problem on radio/listen page resolved
- Black box appears on some articles problem resolved
- Memory leak with menu icons alignment causing crashes is resolved
- SmartFlow adjusted to display correct picture to articles
- Corrected display of page numbers when title is loading in spread view
- Can start/stop downloading midstream and final download is not corrupted
- Accounts page displays account information for single account
- Images made sharper during pre-load stage
- Category: News
- Updated: 18 May 2016
- Version: 4.8.4
- Size: 22.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Haymarket Media Limited
- © Haymarket Media Limited all rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- FinanceAsia MagazineS$ 148.98