Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Financial Tools is a collection of ten financial calculators in the areas of loan management, debt management and investments. These calculators consist of five paid apps and five of our popular financial apps (advertisement free).
- Loan Management
1. Car Loan and Car Lease Calculator. Evaluates, compares the financial and payment options for car loans and leases
2. Loan Calculator. Calculates and compares your monthly payments for different types of fixed rate loans
3. Mortgage Calculator. Evaluates the financial and payment options for house purchases
4. Interest Rates and Loan Term Sensitivity Calculator. Shows the impact of interest rate and loan term on the monthly payment of your loan
5. Flat to Annual Percentage Rate Calculator. Helps you estimate the actual cost of loans by comparing flat interest rates to their equivalent Annual Percentage Rates (APR) and vice versa
- Debt Management
6. Credit Card Payoff Calculator. Shows you how long it will take to pay off your credit card debt and computes the interest you will pay
7. Debt Reduction Calculator. Helps you to find out how much money you might be able to save by paying more money towards reducing your debt each month
8. Be Debt Free. Helps you to achieve financial freedom by eliminating debts using the best payoff methods i.e. Highest Interest Method, Lowest Balance Method and Highest Balance Method
9. Financial Calculator. Calculates the present value (PV), future value (FV), payment per period (PMT), interest rate (I) or the number of periods (N) of your investments or annuities
10. Interest Calculator. Computes the amount of money from the principal, time period, interest rate, and annual additions
- Other features
a. Integrated environment with intuitive, easy to use icon-based interface
b. Select one of twelve currency symbols
What's New in Version 1.3
iOS 5 Compatibility
Comprehensive & User-friendly
I would say this is the best portable financial calculator that any Financial Advisor can & should have.
It's very user-friendly & easy to use without having to key in any formulas at all. You just have to fill in the blanks. Another reason why it's user-friendly is because they've nicely segmented all the different components for you to choose what you want to calculate. Last but not least, you've got a financial calculator in the palm of your hands without having to forget to bring it along with you or worry about the additional weight or bulk.
It's comprehensive because it has all the different financial components that you'll need.
- S$ 12.98
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 25 October 2011
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: PicsAlive Pte Ltd
- © 2010 Picsalive Pte Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.