Find My iPhone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you misplace your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, the Find My iPhone app will let you use another iOS device to find it and protect your data. Simply install this free app on another iOS device, open it, and sign in with the Apple ID you use for iCloud. Find My iPhone will help you locate your missing device on a map, remotely lock it, play a sound, display a message, or erase all the data on it.
If the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch you want to locate is running iOS 6 or later, Find My iPhone also includes Lost Mode. Lost Mode locks your missing device with a passcode and can display a custom message and contact phone number right on the Lock Screen. While in Lost Mode, your device can also keep track of where it has been so you can view its recent location history from the Find My iPhone app.
Please note that Find My iPhone must be enabled in the iCloud settings on your device before you can locate it with this app.
• Locate your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac on a map
• Play a sound for two minutes at full volume (even if your device is set to silent)
• Remotely lock your device with a passcode
• Display a custom message on the Lock Screen
• Remotely erase all the content and settings on your device
• Lost Mode (iOS 6 or later)
• Driving directions to device location (iOS 6 or later)
• Battery charge indicator
Supported languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
• Find My iPhone 3.0 requires iOS 7 or later and an iCloud account. You can create a free iCloud account on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
• Wi-Fi or cellular internet connection is required. To be located, your iPad with Wi-Fi, iPod touch, or Mac must be connected to the Internet via a registered Wi-Fi network. Your Mac must also be awake.
• Lost Mode requires the missing device to have iOS 6 or later installed.
What's New in Version 3.0
• Find My iPhone has been updated with an all new design for iOS 7.
Works exactly as advertised and really handy to have. For those of you who complain that the stolen phone is turned off and this declared this app useless, go be stupid somewhere else. And the accuracy of the location has nothing got to do with this app, it has to do with the lost device itself. Turning on wifi on the lost device improves its location accuracy.
Find my iPhone
It's a good app but the new version seems to have some problem on locating it doesn't move when it actually traveling on a route and I have to keep refresh it. And sometimes it can't show the blocks of building, please try fix the problem.
Find my iPhone
Very good but needs a little more accuracy.
Need some way to upload pics to the individual iPhones or iPads.
Needs real time of at least auto refresh per min to per 15 mins. ( choice)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 22 October 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: iTunes S.a.r.l.
- © 2012 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.