Have you ever try to search a document in your computer but you forget the file name, and the only thing you remember is that’s document contain text of your ID number. The worst is that computer is thousand miles away and u need that document now. Using this app solve your problem, type your ID number, select "include file content" and press OK, later you will get list of related document, download it, and send to e-mail, view it or ask other apps to edit like pages, etc.
An Free version Application to search file in Mac computer as easy as using spotlight engine. You can copy the file (any file in your computer) to iPhone/iPad. In this free version the search result is limited to 10 item only. Please look for standard version "FindMyFile" for no limit on the result.
Please look for server OSX application on Mac Store called “FindMyFileServer” (Free) and install in your Mac computer, or copy the link below and paste into your web browser
Please install Dropbox (free) in your Mac computer, and do standard installation as Dropbox folder used in user directory.
Following are the features of this program together with client iPhone program FindMyFile, or FindMyFileFree
* Search file in Mac computer using your iPhone or Ipad with keyword of filename or the content of the file (this server using Mac spotlight engine to search).
* Download files from your mac to iphone or ipad.
* No VPN required, or troublesome network settings. If your’s iPhone, iPad connected to Internet and your Mac connected to Internet also, you can share your files between mac and iPhone/iPad.
* Include file viewer for some of the common document type such as Microsoft Word, Excel, iWorks, images files such as png jpe, etc.
* E-Mail or transfer the file to other app such as pages, numbers or other app that support document transfer.
* Dropbox required.
* Server application required (free) and you can download from mac app store (search for key “FindMyFileServer” in mac app store)
* OSX spotlight technology is used for the search engine.
Please look for detail for installation or manual in
Support IOS 7
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.