Flair is Singapore’s first skilled services marketplace looking to change the way you can buy and sell services. At Flair, we believe that everybody has a special flair or talent. And we want to give YOU the power to sell your unique skill or service. At the same time, you can procure services to meet your
needs from another Service Provider.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a Service Provider or a Buyer; be it in presenting your skills and services, looking for the service product you require, or negotiating projects and payment -
you call the shots.
Flair is a labour of love, coming from our genuine desire to build a thriving skills community that anyone can be a part of. Like to bake, or can write creative content? Looking for someone to teach you how to play the guitar or looking for help in creating a visual for your social media? The possibilities are endless!
And we can only work this magic if we own and share this together. Flair is not just a brand, it’s a belief, a community, a way of living and making the most of what we have.
Service Providers, you can:
● Showcase your skill with up to 5 images
● Add a service name, category, type and your price estimate
● Share your listing on social media and communication platforms i.e. Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp etc
● Chat with buyers in-app without revealing your personal contact
● Buy and deal with other Service Providers if you need their services!
Buyers, you can:
● Browse through the large array of services provided across categories
● Enjoy a weekly curated deck with both interesting and organised listing
● Use the Search feature to find your desired service
● Make an offer to the Service Provider using the in-app chat feature
● Share your experience with your family and friends on Social Media
So what are you waiting for? Discover, Chat and Deal. Do it with Flair now!
New features and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good app but requires certain tweaking to be great!
App is super buggy and impossible to use without caps lock randomly turning on. App also freezes and needs to be exited in which all changes are not saved. Please fix the bugs. It has real potential but the systems do not work well. Please implement a review system and more complex algorithm that allow service providers to be noticed that isnt just based on the time of their posting
when i was at a particular seller’s profile and tapped one of her listed services, (not sure why but) i’m directed back to the service page which i came from earlier, different from the one that i tapped. hence i can’t view the service that i interested in.
also, i felt that the seller’s profile information is a bit little.. is it possible to know his/her website as well? so more info will be known!
This app is so beautifully designed! It’s just so different from everything else that’s out there.
- Flair Technologies Pte Ltd
- 29.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Flair Technologies Pte. Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.