Flashables 50 English Audio
By Hotsource ESD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flashables 50 makes use of a system called the Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) which is a form of augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) that uses pictures instead of words to help children communicate. PECS was designed especially for children with autism who have delays in speech development. When first learning to use PECS, the child is given a set of pictures of favorite foods or toys. When the child wants one of these items, he gives the picture to a communication partner (a parent, therapist, caregiver, or even another child). The communication partner then hands the child the food or toy. This exchange reinforces communication.
This version contains the English Audio with text in 3 languages; English, Chinese and Japanese.
1. Tap GO! to see the full deck of cards
2. Tap under the CARDS section to select a particular card
3. Option RANDOM COLORS creates a deck of colorful cards
4. Option SPEAK CARD features a voice audio speaking the title of the card
What's New in Version 2.1.1
- Bug fixes
- Localization text for Chinese and Japanese but audio is still English
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 29 July 2015
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 14.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Developer: Hotsource ESD
- © Copyright (C) hotsource ESD Pte. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.