FlickStackr for Flickr
By iPont Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FlickStackr brings Flickr photo sharing on the iPad. Designed from the ground up for the large screen, it allows you to BROWSE photos in the Flickr universe. UPLOAD photos, and EDIT your photos' metadata.
Most COMPLETE and FUNCTIONAL Flickr app on the AppStore.
follow us on Twitter @ipontCA and also at facebook.com/FlickStackr
Key Features :
==== BROWSING ====
- Single app compatible with iPhone, iPod and iPad.
- You can look at your own photos, your sets, your favorites and your contacts and their photos.
- Browse flickr content whether you have a flickr account or not.
- Support for viewing Flickr groups photos and discussions
- Support for viewing Flickr videos
- Full screen photo browser that lets you swipe through photos and zoom by pinching. (Landscape and Portrait).
- Slideshow mode, including support for external displays (TV, HDMI, VGA)
- Browse via user's Streams, Sets, Collections, Groups, Tags and Galleries.
- No need for paging while looking at large photosets. FlickStackr does it automatically in the background.
Photos are cached locally for fast access.
- Tags, exif and photo location viewing
- Search photos in Flickr : via keyword + geographic location + owned by you or a contact
- Offline mode for looking at photos while disconnected.
- A unique feature is the 'STACK'. The Stack lets you mark photos and photosets from you or any other people. This stack is saved on your iPad, so that you can keep this list without having to publish it to flickr. Useful when you want to review photos later, or share them all via email
==== UPLOAD/EDITING ====
- Upload photos directly from your iPhone/iPad. Use the device's photo library as source, the camera, the Camera Connection Kit, or using iTunes drag and drop, to get photos from your computer
- At upload time you can specify : title, caption, tags, sets, groups, geo location, privacy
- Exif and GPS information is maintained when uploading
- Upload in the background while you continue to browse photos
- Edit your flickr photo's metadata and geo location from your device
- Edit photo metadata in batches
-Edit images: crop, rotate, adjust or add efects to your photos when uploading them.
==== SHARING ====
- Share photos with friends via email, Facebook,Twitter and Tumblr.
- Share your photos by playing a slideshow with music on your iPad or iPhone. Or if you have a lager audience stream it via AirPlay or with external display cable (TV, HDMI, VGA)
- AirPlay support for Flickr Videos on any device
- AirPlay mirroring and presentation mode support for all the app on iPad2, iPad3, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5.
==== ACCOUNT FLEXIBILITY ====
- Support for having multiple Flickr accounts active. This is ideal for households sharing an iPad or for people with multiple identities online.
- A flickr account is NOT required. FlickStackr can be used by people who just want to explore flickr. Stacks and searches work without an account.
- Supports all iPad screen orientations.
- As a universal application, FlickStackr can be enjoyed on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
==== 500px, Box, Dropbox. GoogleDrive, SkyDrive, Instagram Support ====
- Access 500px.com photos and uploads via a one-time in-app purchase. ($0.99/ €0.79)
- Access Box and Dropbox, GoogleDrive, and SkyDrive photos, upload, and share via a one-time in-app purchase.
- Access Instagram photos, browse, stack, slideshows via an in-app purchase
== Check out our free version : FlickStackr Explore ==
What's New in Version 3.15
• Support for iPad Pro screen
• Use Touch ID to secure accounts and stacks
- In addition to allowing securing accounts and Stacks with a PIN code, you can also use Touch ID
- If you already have PIN codes enabled, you will now be presented with an option to use Touch ID
- If you have not configured PIN codes :
* Go to the Accounts screen, tap on Edit. Tap on (i) next to the account you want to secure
* Go to the Stacks screen, tap on the select icon, select the stack you want to secure, and then Modify
• Share Stacks to other users via email or iMessage
- We now support sending complete or partial stacks to other Stackr users.
- Go to the stacks screen, tap on Select, and choose the Stacks you want to share. Tap on the action menu, and select More (Stack) to share.
- Or, go inside a particular stack, tap the action menu, and select More (Stack) to share
- Or, in a particular Stack, tap on Select and choose the photos / lists you want to share
• Receive Stacks from other users
- If you receive a Stack file from another user, you can open it from email (or other file management apps)
- The contents of the Stack file will be added to your Stacks. A confirmation is presented.
- Both of these new Stack features allow you to backup stacks !
• Show on screen tips on how to :
- Hide/show user profile bar
- Hide/show additional photo info on thumbnails view
• View Public Photos only
- In the user profile views, in addition to viewing albums, followers, etc, you can now view Public photos only
• Flickr : problems when changing comment/tag security of photos in batches. In some cases this was causing photos to become private
• Picasa : Users reported errors while browsing albums. This has been fixed
- S$ 2.98
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 21 January 2016
- Version: 3.15
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: iPont Software
- © 2013 iPont Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Box+Dropbox+Drive PhotosS$ 1.48
- 500px PhotographyS$ 1.48
- Instagram PhotographyS$ 1.48
- Picasa/Google+ PhotographyS$ 1.48
- Pro Pack - All ServicesS$ 2.98
- Ipernity PhotographyS$ 1.48